BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Movie Discussion

I watched the movie Almost Famous last night. It's been sitting on the DVD shelf for years and I've never been tempted to watch it. However, havin wtahced nearly all of the 350+ dvds that my family has, I thought I would give this a go and I wasn't disappointed. A really enjoyable movie. ANother movie that I had never worked up the interest to watch was Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, which like ALmost Famous had sat in front of me for years. This movie was hilarious, one of the funniest things I've seen for a while.

I seen a new trailer for the Terminator movie coming out later this year, some off the special effects and new machines look impressive.

I hope Arnie does make an appearance if the rumors are true, it's wouldn't the the same without him imo.

As for Sylvester at 62, that's some hard work in the gym even with the steroids. He must of been flat out in the gym for months!

It is amazing what steroids can do nowadays.

Is Gran Torino a Dirty Harry film, or is Clint a totally different character?

Its not a dirty harry film, although Kermode said it was as if Harry had retired to this place.

Let's put it this way, I'll never get that two hours and forty minutes back .... :(

Really AS? That's not good to hear. From the reviews and adverts it looks great (anyone see today's Metro?).

Like Xmen meets Sin City

Let's put it this way, I'll never get that two hours and forty minutes back .... :(

Kind of felt the same way! Although its good, the story is hard to follow unless you know the background. Good casting though. Great nudey bits (ms jupiter obviously)

Saw teh Watchmen today, I agree with another poster I think if I was a big fan of the graphic novel I probably would haev loved it, but I kinda too came out a bit hom hum.

There was some awesome stuff during, the fights scenes were well choreographed (digitally enhanced), there was heaps of violence and blood which was awesome.

If you want to enjoy this though before you go in, this is NOT a superhero movie, this is a story driven timeline about a group of vigilantes and an alternative reality based on cold war scenarios.

and enjoy the big blue cock

Is Bronson out yet? God, I'd love to see that.

Utter fruit bap yes, but a compelling character nonetheless.

Bronson is out on Friday, looking forward to it.

I watched Green Street 2 last night.

Wow.

Possibly the worst attempt at a film I have ever seen!

Everything about it is just so far fetched and ridiculous. It culminates in 2 groups of prisoners having to win a game of football to get released from the prison, which by the way looks nothing like an English prison and its red hot sunshine every day wherever it is.

It comes as no surprise that its directed by Yank women who've done little or no research! It's worth watching purely for the comedy value of it to be honest...