BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jason Lowe

Miker

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like Jones, Hoilett & Olsson wouldn't cut it either.

Sorry, JAL, but you have zero credibility on this subject.

Then I bow to your superior judgement as we head for the championship.

Hoilett and Olsson though look our best two attacking players at this moment in time :blush:

Lowe has made a cracking start to his PL career and enormous credit to the lad.

Difficult to step into the PL as a teenager at the best of times but Lowe has been shuffled around positions in a team that has sunk to the bottom under an utterly clueless imposter trying to pretend he is a boss.

Difficult to step into the PL as a teenager at the best of times but Lowe has been shuffled around positions in a team that has sunk to the bottom under an utterly clueless imposter trying to pretend he is a boss.

slightly worried Kean is playing Lowe as a fuel to an excuse for struggling.

Steve Kean "if it was all about points then you wouldn't have your Jones, Olsson's, Hoilett's or Lowe's coming through

So I think Kean has put a lot of pressure on Lowe to be in the team now and with Kean transfer signings playing very poor, its right in the deep end.

A

Then I bow to your superior judgement as we head for the championship.

Hoilett and Olsson though look our best two attacking players at this moment in time :blush:

So you're saying we're bottom because of the likes of Lowe?

Brilliant.

Just dont know how you've reached that conclusion Topman :wacko:

Elementary...

Its all depends on where you want to set your bar or performance level. If you and a few others are happy with bottom of the league or a relegation place then I can fully understand were your coming from.

For me, I'm aiming for top middle of the league and these young lads dont cut it as of now.

Then again, I wouldn't be shocked if you didn't know what you were on about.

Like Jones, Hoilett & Olsson wouldn't cut it either.

Sorry, JAL, but you have zero credibility on this subject.

Funny how you've conveniently missed all the positives i've said about these lads above especially Olssons debut in the league cup.

I bet you didnt know about the glowing praise I gave Jason Lowe in one of the youth cup games a couple of years ago here at Ewood.

Good thing he is 20, he cant be classed as a rising teenage star or a wonderkid which makes all the better clubs sit up and take notice. Barkley is the current flavour youngster of the month at the moment and i hope that stays the same for a while, would love to see Lowe become a starter for years to come.

Quick feet, closes the ball down well and can play those quick passes, if he were at a better club (player wise) he would be awesome, thinks quicker than some of our lads!!

I think his perceived level of performance is being exaggerated by the likes of Petrovic around him. I'm not sure he would be getting a game for any other Premier League club at present. He has potential but ideally we shouldn't be needing him to anchor the midfield so early in his career.

I think his perceived level of performance is being exaggerated by the likes of Petrovic around him. I'm not sure he would be getting a game for any other Premier League club at present. He has potential but ideally we shouldn't be needing him to anchor the midfield so early in his career.

Exactly Le Chuck.

JAL will be pleased.

Yes, I am, especially for Jason as he showed great commitment and enthusiasm to playing for Rovers. I'd rather see Jason Lowe right now than that Petrovic fella in a Rovers shirt.

But I still want to see higher standards in order that we can hit the top ten and be capable of giving the top teams more of a game.

Archived