BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Music Association Game

1 hour ago, Audax said:

Word splitting, "Fab", that works. Worked in the past, if it doesn't, I'll find others that answer it that way too and say, well, these don't work.  Sure's a lot closer than the one after that Dokken song. 

Ok no problem with that, just sort of defeats the object IMV but hey no, not my circus, not my monkey.

6 hours ago, DeeCee said:

Ok no problem with that, just sort of defeats the object IMV but hey no, not my circus, not my monkey.

I've probably been playing this game for 6 years or more. 

Okay, if the song was "Waterloo" or "Afternoon Delight", I don't think there would be complaints. Maybe you are right though that  'prefab' should not be split up, it's a close call. 

By the way, that total eclipse of the heart was sung by "Bonnie" not 'Bonny", should we go back to that one? If one calls out my answer than you can't accept the prior one, not my circus, not my monkeys.  I think if one is playing in the spirit of the game, it's okay.  What's the next objection? Splitting up "sunset"?

So, I will go with. That should fit the bill:

Loreena McKennitt - Bonny Portmore 

Edited by Audax