BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Zac Aley

Pete1981

Zac is STILL at rovers but has been told he can go, no explanation given, if he can get himself fixed up, he can go now, or can leave in summer, either way he is leaving, but hopes rovers stay up for the supporters sake

Glen - never seen him play - but at 20, and still to make a break through into the first team - do you think the decision to let him go the right one (both for the player and the club)?

Glen - never seen him play - but at 20, and still to make a break through into the first team - do you think the decision to let him go the right one (both for the player and the club)?

Shows how much I know about him, I thought he was a goalkeeper. Must be confusing him with another Zack.

Anyway, I wouldn't bat an eyelid at this. I can't see this guy's paltry youth team wage being a Venky's cost-cutting measure.

He is not a bad player, and great things were expected of him, he is better on left winf but has adapted to play left back, He went to Southport earlier in the season, and was on verge of first team, but seems to have fallen down peckin order with emergence of Henley.

Great lad though, and time for everyone

• Backroom

With the youth team looking good and zac not setting the world alight he's obviously just thought to be not good enough

Nice lad though hope his ill advised twitter remarks about women and football weren't the reason

Shows how much I know about him, I thought he was a goalkeeper. Must be confusing him with another Zack.

Anyway, I wouldn't bat an eyelid at this. I can't see this guy's paltry youth team wage being a Venky's cost-cutting measure.

We had a young goalkeeper called Zac Jones years ago.

Zac is STILL at rovers but has been told he can go, no explanation given, if he can get himself fixed up, he can go now, or can leave in summer, either way he is leaving, but hopes rovers stay up for the supporters sake

Former Southport, Morecambe An Most Recently Blackburn Rovers.. Currently A Free Agent. ;)

Shame but probably best for both parties as no point in keeping him here for another two seasons if he is not going to break through, as it would probably be harder for him to be picked up from another team and by him staying here it might stop the progress of another talent breaking through the youth team.

Did anyone pick up that Jackson Ramm, James Knowles and Matthew Pearson have also been released?

Ohhh dear, gutted especially with Ramm and Pearson, Ramm hasnt looked same since injury but Pearson I think is very bad decision in some ways! What is going on? :(

Ohhh dear, gutted especially with Ramm and Pearson, Ramm hasnt looked same since injury but Pearson I think is very bad decision in some ways! What is going on? :(

I thought Matty was agreat prospect, as I did with Ramm!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Backroom

Zac Aley has recently signed for Warrington FC

Made his debut in front of 245 people in their home defeat to Colwyn Bay at the weekend

Fine line in football I suppose

• 2 weeks later...

Tweeted yesterday he has given up football for the season. I doubt personally after a season out he'll get picked up again.

Feel sorry for the kid as he comes over very well on twitter.

• Backroom

Must be a tough realisation for lads like him, last season he was in the first team squad for the trip to india and then at Anfield and old Trafford he must have thought he was close to a place on the bench and now he had to resort to playing for Warrington then admitting he probably will never make it

• 1 month later...

Archived