SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 2011/12: The Final Countdown

Guest Wen Y Hu

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

The whole Muamba thing has not only galvanised Bolton but given them favours off referees in both games so far.

Coincidence?

2 decisions in 2 games has gained them 4 points plus the blatant goal not given v QPR they are pretty much out of the drop zone due to refereeing errors IMO

Still I'd take that right now

whilst coco was patting himself on the back for a job well done we are well and truly back in the sh**, looks like wolves have had it

Totally agree with this. Too much mutal back slapping at Ewood after a couple of wins. I can only hope the same thing happens now at Wigan and Bolton.

Last weeks result at Bolton was a really poor show. The missed opportunity to carry forward some form will cost us dear. Mark my words.

Results could not have been any worse today, and I am not overly confident we will get anything Monday, I expect them to spank us and Coco to blame the fans/weather/the petrol strike or anything else but himself let's hope I am completely wrong and we belt them 9 - 0

Wigan and QPR still have a nightmare set of fixtures. What it does is put pressure on us to win our easier games. Wins against Norwich and Wigan are now looking essential, hopefully with points from Liverpool and West Brom along the way.

Wigan and QPR still have a nightmare set of fixtures. What it does is put pressure on us to win our easier games. Wins against Norwich and Wigan are now looking essential, hopefully with points from Liverpool and West Brom along the way.

QPR have just won 2 of those 'nightmare fixtures', Wigan won one of theirs at Anfield.

I've been quite relaxed recently (regarding relegation), however a bit premature obviously - I wasn't expecting those teams around us to pick up points.

You should know better, it happens most years. Teams with everything to play for versus teams who haven't. Looks like Wolves have shot their bolt now. It'll be the teams with the rub of the green re decisions and injuries who will pull away. We could do with a result on Monday now. Will 'city's draw help us or hinder us ?

You should know better, it happens most years. Teams with everything to play for versus teams who haven't. Looks like Wolves have shot their bolt now. It'll be the teams with the rub of the green re decisions and injuries who will pull away. We could do with a result on Monday now. Will 'city's draw help us or hinder us ?

I know, it was based more on how bad the teams around us were doing plus their remaining fixtures.

Still look at QPRs games and looks a pretty difficult run in, but they have shown they can win at home.

• Backroom

QPR have just won 2 of those 'nightmare fixtures', Wigan won one of theirs at Anfield.

But QPR did lose one of their easier games

You just never know but right now I have us as going down

Archived