BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What are your thoughts on the future of BRFC?

If you really dont think we have tipped, you havent noticed what has happened to our once proud football club!

We are merely beginning to teeter at worst. It's all salvagable with a good Summer, it just requires Venky's to make some good appointments, which I'm not holding my breath for. In the meantime, survival in the Premier League is something every club in the leagues below would love, so to claim we've tipped is insulting. You need to remember who we are.

We are merely beginning to teeter at worst. It's all salvagable with a good Summer, it just requires Venky's to make some good appointments, which I'm not holding my breath for. In the meantime, survival in the Premier League is something every club in the leagues below would love, so to claim we've tipped is insulting. You need to remember who we are.

Who we were you mean,

keep taking the happy pills

Before Steve Kean took over, our average PL finish for the past five seasons was: 9.6

Which rounded up makes us well and truly a top-half side (which would have been higher if not for the Ince blip), and we've never been big-hitters in the transfer market. We just had an uncanny knack of hiring the right managers and making astute signings, with a professional team behind the scenes.

Now that Venky's have single-handedly dismantled the club and lowered expectations, hanging onto Premier League survival is something to shout about. Well... that's how it works in a certain someone's bizarro world.

braddock, what do you think the chances of that happening in the summer are? for your masterplan to come into fruition, the venkys would have to sack kean and put some of their own serious money into the club. Neither is clearly going to happen so its just a pipe dream!!!

Thank you to everyone whose posted in response to my thread. I may be in touch with a few of you soon about using your comments in a forthcoming article. Please be assured that I won't publish anything without getting your permission first.

Let's hope for a comeback at Bolton today!

What improvements do you think football's governing bodies need to look at to stop club's from failing?

To answer the general question there needs to be a sensible maximum wage.

Before Steve Kean took over, our average PL finish for the past five seasons was: 9.6

Which rounded up makes us well and truly a top-half side (which would have been higher if not for the Ince blip), and we've never been big-hitters in the transfer market. We just had an uncanny knack of hiring the right managers and making astute signings, with a professional team behind the scenes.

Now that Venky's have single-handedly dismantled the club and lowered expectations, hanging onto Premier League survival is something to shout about. Well... that's how it works in a certain someone's bizarro world.

"It just require Venkys to make some good appointments" which he's "not holding his breath for"!!!! :wacko:

So what's the point of saying it Braddock?

For me to take a world trip next year it just requires a Lottery win,which I'm not holding my breath for!

In fact, I don't know why i said it!. :blink:

Archived