BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Songs/chants for Bolton away

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If fans are thinking up songs to sing I suggest thinking up some songs for individual players.

We didn't even get time to think of a song for Ryan Nelsen he was with us so brief :glare:

Songs for some of the younger lads could really fill them with confidence and that way you aren't singing for the regime, if that is what you are against.

If fans are thinking up songs to sing I suggest thinking up some songs for individual players.

We didn't even get time to think of a song for Ryan Nelsen he was with us so brief :glare:

Songs for some of the younger lads could really fill them with confidence and that way you aren't singing for the regime, if that is what you are against.

Did you think of a song for Nelsen?

What about a song on the basis of: "fook off Coco Kean you lying bar steward, fook off Venkys"?

We've got a few of them already...

How about:

"we want you to stay, we want you to stayyyyy.

Junior/david/whatever your name is this week Hoilett, we want you to stay"

Just be aware that my mates (Wanderers fans) have started winding me up with.... to the tune of 'oh w@nky w'nky.... they sink 'oh Venky Venky, Venky Venky Venky Venky Rovers'!!

Songs for some of the younger lads could really fill them with confidence and that way you aren't singing for the regime, if that is what you are against

Why do you keep banging on about a Ryan Nelsen song? Da da dada Ryan Nelsen was used all the time. Not much imagination but it was sung

Oh Wanky (repeat several times) Wanderers which has been sung by Rovers fans since Chicory Tip brought out Son of my Father in the early 70's. I would rather songs were sung to get behind us as opposed to trying to bait opposition fans.

Theres a bald bloke in the Darwen End that often sings

Mauro, Mauro Formica,

Our Argentine wont you score a goal for me.

To the "Heartbeat" themetune. Nobody ever joins in but me, I quite like the song personally.

You see this is something the fans could dedicate part of their moaning time to. Think of a few for after the final whistle to vent your anger too if you will, but let's try get a decent number of songs to cheer on the lads too. You never know, it might make us a point or two. It'll sure lift the mood anyway.

Get into em

When needed of course, but it's often a song borne out of frustraion. Any ideas for some pro-player songs?

Big Sams Blue & White Army

I think the Hammers will be introducing that one soon.

Archived