BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Are Consultants ever brought in to advise a club?

Are Consultants ever brought in to advise a club?

Just as the title says, are there ever professional and independent consultants that might be brought in if a club has any sort of a problem in their performances, strategy and play, it be defence, goalkeeping, attack, etc. to shore up the problems they may have? Or is a club totally relying on their management, staff, front office and backroom?

Thanks in advance for any answers. I hope this is clear.

Just as the title says, are there ever professional and independent consultants that might be brought in if a club has any sort of a problem in their performances, strategy and play, it be defence, goalkeeping, attack, etc. to shore up the problems they may have? Or is a club totally relying on their management, staff, front office and backroom?

Have you been hibernating for the last 17 months?

sounds like you mean a PROPER manager

Archived