BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rochina's bad attitude

Could be a lesser replacement to Hoilett, but if he's promoting a happy and spirited squad then unless we can't find a suitor for him I can't imagine him stopping.

As long as he's playing he'd be happy. We'll have to wait and see Formica can play there, Vuckevic, Dunn so who knows.

A lot will depend on the orders sent down from the mothership.

The commentator on Norwegian TV yesterday also mentioned some contractional issue for Rochina, in addition to Salgado.

I was a bit surprised, since I had heard nothing about it previously.

did he? didnt catch that.

Anyway i don't think its contractual. its like Tom said; if its contractual why give him 15 min vs city.

He simply isnt good enough. Maybe if he works hard on the training grounds he can take hoiletts place when he leaves in the summer. both rochina and hoilett are luxury players, not providing enough defensivly. you can't play both in the same team.

i can only see rochina fitting in the position in the hole behind the striker, and at the moment ill rather have hoilett,dunny,formica or even vuckcevic playing that position than him

Rochina reminds me of Bentley's first season loan here - having the technique but making bad decisions on the pitch. Some of us were surprised when Hughes signed him on permanently. If he can learn, as Bentley did, then he has a chance because he's definitely got the talent.

Fwiw, I agree with John; although he came to us from Barca, let's not forget that, while not condoning the attitude problem outlined in the original post, he's still only 21 and has plenty of time to develop as a footballer in the more direct game we play in this country.

I actually think that he's the most naturally gifted player we have in the squad. Just too bad that we have the imposter for a manager who is incapable of sorting him out. Sparky would probably have been able to get more out of him. If Rochina's guided properly by someone like Wenger, I think he could become a worldie. In fact, I would say that he would not look out of place if he's put in the current Arsenal team.

I actually think that he's the most naturally gifted player we have in the squad. Just too bad that we have the imposter for a manager who is incapable of sorting him out. Sparky would probably have been able to get more out of him. If Rochina's guided properly by someone like Wenger, I think he could become a worldie. In fact, I would say that he would not look out of place if he's put in the current Arsenal team.

agree with everything there pal. He has the most talent in our squad, he just needs coaching as he is only 20. With the right guidance he can become a very VERY good player. His vision alone is better than most of our players combined

Sparky would probably have been able to get more out of him. If Rochina's guided properly by someone like Wenger, I think he could become a worldie. In fact, I would say that he would not look out of place if he's put in the current Arsenal team.

If that's true then he'll have no problem finding another PL club.

I bet you his career goes downhill when he leaves Rovers though.

agree with everything there pal. He has the most talent in our squad, he just needs coaching as he is only 20. With the right guidance he can become a very VERY good player. His vision alone is better than most of our players combined

I agree with all of this and if I had his talent and Goodwillie got a place in the squad in my place I too would be furious. Another good player that Kean will drive out of the club because of personal reasons.

I have no idea whether Rochina has a contract wrangle or not but what I will say is he has not shown any attributes of what we need at the moment in a relegation fight. He is a luxury player like Junior is but Junior has produced brilliance at the top level and quite frankly Rochina hasn't, do we keep playing him whilst in a relegation fight to see if he can move along from being a very talented player to a Premiership player no we don't. If he cannot accept that then that his own issue, the flick against City really showed his imaturity and the manager has not picked him since. I can't see any issues with this or maybe I'm very wrong.

Braddock you do yourself no favours with your choice of avatars first it is the evil woman, then it's the bloke who should be done for child abuse. Now the clown himself with the yak when he was booed. Why can't you pick someone in the clubs history that is regarded as a legend Parkes,Tugay,Uncle Jack?.

In fairness to Rochina, the allegation that he refused to come and speak to the fans is just that. An allegation - based on hearsay - someone elses say-so that Rochina said.....

I'm with Topman - the fact that he had a dummy spit because he wasn't in the squad tells me that he's got balls and he wants to play. He just needs discipline and coaching.

I think Rochina is a good player, the best games he has had for us are the few games he has started including cup games.

The Newcastle cup win sticks out for me, he started on the left and put in a real shift hassling players great vision great passing, but when he is used as a sub he comes on and wants to do everything all at once and just isnt very effective he needs to take his chances better and be calm when he comes on as a sub to earn a starting place, I think he could be an excellent player and fill the Hoilett void if he goes and if Rochina stays.

Braddock you do yourself no favours with your choice of avatars first it is the evil woman, then it's the bloke who should be done for child abuse. Now the clown himself with the yak when he was booed. Why can't you pick someone in the clubs history that is regarded as a legend Parkes,Tugay,Uncle Jack?.

I don't see why it has anything to do with you.

Your sig has the potential to cause me as much annoyance, but it doesn't because I don't let it wind me up as it's not important.

Archived