BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets 2012/13

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else get a letter through the post if you attended the Hull and Leicester games? Basically the letter says if you buy a season ticket they will refund the cost from the two games against a season ticket

take a picture of the letter (blank out your address though) then post it on here

Anyone else get a letter through the post if you attended the Hull and Leicester games? Basically the letter says if you buy a season ticket they will refund the cost from the two games against a season ticket

Desperation creeping in?

Desperation creeping in?

A typical comment from a fan who wants to knock the club at every opportunity. As previously stated, this is a marketing strategy employed by the club for years and prior to Venks never raised an eyebrow. I was under the impression it was the job of the marketing dept. to try and maximise the number of bums on seats...

I'm starting to really dislike this messageboard.

Long term posters having pops at one another or even asking to be banned (FFS). Trolls taking over.

Venkys and Kean have completely destroyed everything that was enjoyable about Rovers

So p'd off.

:(

I'm starting to really dislike this messageboard.

Long term posters having pops at one another or even asking to be banned (FFS). Trolls taking over.

Venkys and Kean have completely destroyed everything that was enjoyable about Rovers

So p'd off.

:(

I agree with your sentiments on the state of the messageboard but personally I don't believe the posters who are making it so can be totally absolved of blame. Venkys have created some very trying and stressful situations for us but we get to choose how we respond.

We have common enemies of pantomime proportions in Venky's and Kean which should unify us as never before yet the opposite is happening. Look at the various fans groups who still never miss a chance to take a pop at each other on here, usually on completely spurious grounds.

Some posters obviously use this board as sounding off therapy which a) clearly doesn't work because they keep on doing it and B) makes for terrible discussion, hence almost every thread ending up with the same people saying the same things.

Thank God for the worst forward ever thread

get your season tickets bought and stop moaning the lot of u you have deserted your team fact 1 true love brfc

No-one has deserted the team. I still got that sick feeeling listening to those Leeds goals go in last week and I have no intention of watching or supporting any other club. I have simply withdrawn my financial support from the current owners and management. That is something quite different. also for those having a go at Fife, he was travelling conisderable distances on a regular basis to come to matches and has decided that he will no longer do so because why put yourself through so much hassle for the total disregard that Kean Venkys and the rest of the crew dish out week after week. He probably didn't realise that you get that offer every year because he, like most of us, has not had to be tempted to Ewood - he's renewed his ticket anyway before it got to that stage..As many have said, I'm getting tired of this board, not the people, but the fact that there really is nothing to say. I can't discuss matches because I won't often comment on those I haven't seen; I can't discuss players I haven't seen (unlike Kean); there are only so many times you can say Kean out; those who keep telling us there is more going on behind the scenes are never able to give us one detail that would make it feel like there just might be light at the end of the tunnel and there's only so much false hope you can take. I keep coming back just because I don't want to miss the moment when the news we all want to hear breaks, and I want to be able to celebrate with all those other fans who have been waiting for the day, but ordinary everyday chat about the club seems a long time ago now.

Archived