BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets 2012/13

I knew sales would be bad for next season, didn't realise they'd be THIS bad though. Despite whats gone on I can't believe how many are turning their back on our club.

Oh well, less moaning and smaller queues at the bar.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew sales would be bad for next season, didn't realise they'd be THIS bad though. Despite whats gone on I can't believe how many are turning their back on our club.

Oh well, less moaning and smaller queues at the bar.

(Even) Less atmosphere and no queues at the Venky Xprs outlet.

The plan was to open a Xprs outlet in London first then one at Ewood, wonder if that is still the case?

It'd need to be in the away end, or maybe just franchise it out in Burnley. Can you imagine one in Blackburn...

I will NOT be buying my usual 2 tickets if the Venkys and Coco remain.

We won't be buying our 5 either as long as Venkys continue to run the club in the way they're currently doing, and that lying ******* Kean is in charge.

We won't be buying our 5 either as long as Venkys continue to run the club in the way they're currently doing, and that lying ******* Kean is in charge.

Whatever happened to the 'customer is always right'?

Must do things differently in Pune.

Me and Baz wont be renewing, certainly before the end of April deadline. I'm going to spend the summer watching what happens at the club. If Kean's still here next season it's unlikely that we'll renew at all.

Me and Baz wont be renewing, certainly before the end of April deadline. I'm going to spend the summer watching what happens at the club.

IMO that's what everyone should be doing.

Make the Venky's realise we are still peeved.

Me and Baz wont be renewing, certainly before the end of April deadline. I'm going to spend the summer watching what happens at the club. If Kean's still here next season it's unlikely that we'll renew at all.

My goodness Den, how many years have you been watching Rovers?

These chicken slime balls and Coco have a lot to answer for.

I expect that they will be watching this thread and getting a couple of their puppets to post "bigging up" Coco.

My goodness Den, how many years have you been watching Rovers?

51 and bled blue and white.

These chicken slime balls and Coco have a lot to answer for.

They aren't gonna answer for anything Mike - and that's only part of the problem. If someone were to come in and replace the Raos and who wanted to do their very best for the club, I'd be back in a flash.

I won't be renewing by that date. I might renew next season, if Venkys invest and show they are serious over the summer. I'll invest AFTER they do, not on promises they may make as I simple wouldn't believe them. I'll also renew if they sell up (not going to happen).

Really depressing read!

Its really sad that many wont be renewing.

Particularly den, whos support is beyond questioning. :(

I stand by a previous comment..

"Your love for the club should be stronger than your hatred of kean, venkys or any other ******!"

DONT LET ANYONE CHANGE THAT! IT'S YOUR CLUB ALWAYS WILL BE!

Really depressing read!

"Your love for the club should be stronger than your hatred of kean, venkys or any other ******!"

It's my love of the club that makes it so difficult to support people who are destroying it.

It's my love of the club that makes it so difficult to support people who are destroying it.

den, I understand what you mean, you dont need to support the owners or the manager (ive despised many a manager at rovers! :lol: )

The club will always be yours.

I hope you find that your love for the club far outways the hatred for anyone else.

Us fans will be here long after these b*stards.

They are, in effect, babysitters!

youre passionate, loyal and knowledgable.

dont let anyone take away the pride, love or enthusiasm for the rovers.

They aren't gonna answer for anything Mike - and that's only part of the problem. If someone were to come in and replace the Raos and who wanted to do their very best for the club, I'd be back in a flash.

I am similar Den. If the Venkys and Coco left I would be back in a flash, even if we were in the Blue Square Premiership (which is where we are heading).

Anyone know a figure on sales thus far? I can't imagine it being high.....

3 tickets renewed and 3 new ones added from my friends too.

Owner/ manager/ players or league - it doesn't matter, nothing will turn me away from our club.

That's probably your figure right there.

Here here :tu:

Owner/ manager/ players or league - it doesn't matter, nothing will turn me away from our club.

I don't know if it's intended to be, but these kinda posts always comes across as masturbatory.

They also outline what's wrong with the game.

That sounds far too much like my grandmother who felt compelled to give money to my drug addicted father every month. When I pointed out to her that her cash was supporting his habit, all she could do was respond that I don't know how it feels, she loves her son and can't help it, etc. All the while ignoring that she was enabling his destructive behaviors.

That's what I think most of when I see supporters pledging their undying loyalty (and, more importantly, their cash) to their cub no matter what the owners and managers do.

What they are doing now is a disgrace. If you want more of it, subsidize it. Give them your money. Create absolutely no incentive for them to modify their behaviors. And then tell yourself you did it for "love".

I understand what you are saying. I always loved my father. It didn't change the fact that he relied on that love, from myself and others, to destroy himself.

If you really love something, that sometimes requires making hard decisions if you truly want to protect it, or them.

Bingo. Welcome to the club.

Archived