BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The all new Super Steve 'Coco' Kean Thread!

Stick or Twist this summer?  

687 members have voted

1. 1. So stay up or go down should we keep Super Steve 'Coco' Kean at the helm for next season??

• Keep - But only if we stay up
    • Keep - Even if relegated
    • Sack - But only if we go down
    • Sack - Even if we stay up
    • Just like a puppet I have no opinion

The only reason I can come up with for Kean staying and not doing the honourable thing is because he is milking the money. I am at a total loss to try to understand the reasoning behind the continued support from the Rao triplets!.

I would like to ask them 3 questions.

1) On what basis are you retaining Kean as first team coach due to the totally inept performance in 18 months at the helm.

2) Where do you see the team in 12 months. (Please do not regurgitate the inane tripe that Mr Kean is spouting)

3) What are your long term goals for the club? Please include the intention to invest and grow the club as a prospering business within your response.

I doubt that the owners will a) read this. B) comment. c) answer any of the above.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would ask two questions, as Kean has regularly spouted, please qualify 'What it is you are 'trying to do here?

The second question is this, do you really own Rovers or is your company a front for a third party who owns the club? ;)

Was Cryer's report particularly contentious?

It was 100% correct, accurate report on the game and player ratings, hammered both Kean and Venkys, said Kean was out of his depth and that Rovers fans wished they never heard of both Kean and Venkys, I would have added Anderson and Agnew to that list!!

Kean's a lost cause (if that wasn't obvious already). The guy has thicker skinn than a rhino's anus and will continue his war of attrition against the fans for as long as Venky's write his paycheque. Maybe once we're languishing in League Two and just completed our record 80 games without a clean sheet the media will realize there's nothing dignified about milking a job dry at the expense of others. ...Maybe.

It was 100% correct, accurate report on the game and player ratings, hammered both Kean and Venkys, said Kean was out of his depth and that Rovers fans wished they never heard of both Kean and Venkys, I would have added Anderson and Agnew to that list!!

Is it online? I've looked on the website and I don't see it.

Kean's a lost cause (if that wasn't obvious already). The guy has thicker skinn than a rhino's anus and will continue his war of attrition against the fans for as long as Venky's write his paycheque. Maybe once we're languishing in League Two and just completed our record 80 games without a clean sheet the media will realize there's nothing dignified about milking a job dry at the expense of others. ...Maybe.

Quite, like when people "you can't blame Kean for taking the job", I say "yes, yes you can". If someone offered me a job as a surgeon on 100k would I be blameless for all the people that died under my (lack of) care on the basis that I was offered a good job?

Obviously Kean's role isn't life or death, but as Shankley once said 'It's more important than that'.

I did not expect Kean to quit after last night, nor do I expect him to resign after Chelsea or get sacked. I have no doubt he and his associates engineered BFS's removal, that they are using the club for personal money-making purposes. It's sewn up. No-one will rescue us, especially if the majority of our supporters sit on their hands and hope for the best, like they are still doing despite all the evidence this club is being sucked dry. We all know how murky the world of football is behind the scenes these days, I strongly suspect a labyrinth of financial irregularity at BRFC. Parachute payments are £48 million over four years so I expect these money-grabbing b***ards to still be around when we are in League One with Kean still on our screens babbling about taking the positives from say Cheltenham's first game and first victory at Ewood. Then there will be no money left to bleed and Kean's pack of jackals will slink away into the night. Then we might have a club again, on it's knees, but still a club. I just hope they haven't sold Ewood to Tesco's by then.

Kean's wikipedia page

Stephen "Steve" Kean, also known as Steve Kean Out (born 30 September 1967) is a Scottish football manager and former player. He is the current manager and yes man to Venky's, the owners of Blackburn Rovers in England's Premier League. He was a winger, playing in Scotland, England and Portugal in the 1980s and 1990s, before becoming a manager. He is the worst ever manager in the Premier League, the fans constantly protest against him, he drinks, drives and tells loads of lies, and got his team relegated.

KEAN OUT!

KEAN OUT!

KEAN OUT!

KEAN OUT!

KEAN OUT!

He had a stand named after him at Ewood Park, "The Steve Kean Out stand", he said he was honoured to have a stand named after him.

There is literally zero chance Kean will resign, zero.

He knows his chances of getting another managers job is also exactly that, zero, so he'll hang on for dear life for everything he can milk us for.

Kean's wikipedia page

Stephen "Steve" Kean, also known as Steve Kean Out (born 30 September 1967) is a Scottish football manager and former player. He is the current manager and yes man to Venky's, the owners of Blackburn Rovers in England's Premier League. He was a winger, playing in Scotland, England and Portugal in the 1980s and 1990s, before becoming a manager. He is the worst ever manager in the Premier League, the fans constantly protest against him, he drinks, drives and tells loads of lies, and got his team relegated.

KEAN OUT!

KEAN OUT!

KEAN OUT!

KEAN OUT!

KEAN OUT!

He had a stand named after him at Ewood Park, "The Steve Kean Out stand", he said he was honoured to have a stand named after him.

The only thin inaccurate about that is describing Kean as a 'manager'.

It's the likes of Souness that a club wracked by debt and dodgy dealing needs to steer well clear of.

I don't know much about Souness' dealings if he even has any, but compared to certain people he's squeaky clean.

Everyone goes on about Kean being brave and how well he deals with the criticism aimed at him during matches. And yet every time I see him on the TV stood on the touchline immobile, he looks like he's close to tears. His eyes are always red, bloodshot, blotchy skin, stood still hands in pockets back to everyone as if he's trying to block it all out. I can well imagine he's wearing pampers under that rather large looking suit/jacket of his. Most likely the only thought driving the parasite on is 'I'm getting paid £600.00 pounds an hour!!! Happy ###### days!!!'. To me he looks like a man on the edge struggling to keep it together during the matches. Brave and dignified my arse, as people who are brave and dignified display other desirable traits like pride and respect. Kean is a weasel of the highest order and is driven purely by the money. He's spent his whole life talking about what football owes him and now he sees his chance to get what he's always thought he deserved. I'm glad to see you poohing yourself and putting on a brave face impersonating a training mannequin in the technical area.

Everyone goes on about Kean being brave and how well he deals with the criticism aimed at him during matches. And yet every time I see him on the TV stood on the touchline immobile, he looks like he's close to tears. His eyes are always red, bloodshot, blotchy skin, stood still hands in pockets back to everyone as if he's trying to block it all out. I can well imagine he's wearing pampers under that rather large looking suit/jacket of his. Most likely the only thought driving the parasite on is 'I'm getting paid £600.00 pounds an hour!!! Happy ###### days!!!'. To me he looks like a man on the edge struggling to keep it together during the matches. Brave and dignified my arse, as people who are brave and dignified display other desirable traits like pride and respect. Kean is a weasel of the highest order and is driven purely by the money. He's spent his whole life talking about what football owes him and now he sees his chance to get what he's always thought he deserved. I'm glad to see you poohing yourself and putting on a brave face impersonating a training mannequin in the technical area.

Yup, nevermind nurses, firefighters, or our soldiers in Afghanistan.

Nope. Steve Kean's the true hero of the people!

An official complaint for telling the truth, I have read Andy Cryers report in todays Telegraph, its blunt, to the point and most importantly, 100% correct!!

Perhaps the Owners are unable to understand the truth and they expect the Telegraph to print lies which have to be vetted by another clown Agnew, it does seem to be a trend with Rovers now, perhaps they should re invent a newspaper of the 60s 'Billys Weekly Liar' and rename it 'Venkys Weekly Liar'

As for Agnew, how he got that job is beyond belief, he was an average photographer taking photos of club mascots not that long ago.

What is Blackburn Rovers Football Club? Who are they to complain?

'We want our Rovers back'

Despite the Scot’s bullish claims in the aftermath of relegation that he will be in charge next season, the decision rests with chairwoman Anuradha Desai.

She saved Kean from the axe before Christmas when other board members were ready to sack him, and her support is critical.

Kean has formed a good working relationship with Desai and it will be put to the test as he tries to convince her that he is the best man to resurrect the club.

Is she on drugs?

Just been on Sky Sports News that Kean is 8/11 to still be manager next season; Evens to be sacked before. Unbelievable.

I have never understood gambling. I take it those odds aren't good if you want him gone?

Archived