BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] MMA (UFC, Bellator, Strikeforce, etc)

The last thread seems to have disappeared without trace or l just couldn't track it down so l had to start a new one apologies.

1. The Ultimate Fighter 15 - New set up with live fights each week? And who do you think will win? Had my money on Cruikshanks and Lawrence.

2. Ortiz retirement vs Griffin UFC 148 - Last fight for Tito but can't see him winning this one.

3. Jones vs Evans. Can't see Jones not losing this but Evans has proved he can beat anyone on his day, looking forward to this.

4. Overeem vs Dos Santos - Bring it on!!!!

Discuss ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
  • Backroom

All I care about is Brock is back in the WWE, he looks so sad these days he used to look like a monster but I suppose illness and getting your liver kicked out of your body does that to a man.

Being forced to stay off the steroids does that to a man. Believe me, Brock Lesnar is a far far more healthy man than he was when he left the WWE. The UFC actually cares about the welfare of their fighters and would prefer them not to die in their mid thirties, as strange as that concept must seem to anyone in the WWE.

• Backroom

30 days suspension first failed test of anything 60 second then fired.

Quite a few ave been done on painkiller addictions and the like

Archived