BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Morten Gamst Pedersen

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Turkish league is three games in. Pedersen's team are 2nd in the league, his debut came a week and a half ago as a 62nd minute substitute. They ended up winning 1-0 against Genclerbirligi.

I'm sure I recognised that name from somewhere and it turns out that is Petrovic's team (he didn't play).

Their next game is away at Trabzonspor on Saturday.

There ya go Revidge, disappointed? Don't worry, if you keep track of his fortunes for the rest of the season I'm sure sooner or later you'll find something to criticise. And in the meantime you've got King to carry on giving stick to, right on the money with that one.

There ya go Revidge, disappointed? Don't worry, if you keep track of his fortunes for the rest of the season I'm sure sooner or later you'll find something to criticise. And in the meantime you've got King to carry on giving stick to, right on the money with that one.

Don't understand the point of your post really, according to you his critics were going to look foolish because he was going to go to a top Premier League side, not an outfit barely anyone has ever heard of in Turkey.

It means relatively little that his side are second in the table after 2 games of the season and if he's coming off the bench it means he's not deemed good enough to start at this stage.

That may change obviously, we'll have to see.

Good luck to MGP, more ability in his little finger than most of our current players and so much classier those who have been allowed to manage and ruin the club.

Never mind eh, our new superstars will soon fire us to glory and keep us permanently mid table in a higher division of course.

Don't understand the point of your post really, according to you his critics were going to look foolish because he was going to go to a top Premier League side, not an outfit barely anyone has ever heard of in Turkey.

It means relatively little that his side are second in the table after 2 games of the season and if he's coming off the bench it means he's not deemed good enough to start at this stage.

Top premier league side? That's stretching the facts a bit, pretty sure I just said a side better than us. Which Copenhagen undoubtedly are but Pedersen chose money over football and didn't want to lower his wages.

3 games of the season, and considering he hadn't played competitively for months it would be pretty daft to start him. He came off the bench at 0-0, his team won 1-0. Sounds good enough to me.

Do we really have to see? I've disliked Rovers players in the past who were generally popular amongst our support but I didn't insist on being the ghost at the feast throughout the possibility of them leaving, the process of them leaving, and then after they'd left. The small band you lead in this thread who's sole aim seems to be the degrading of his legacy at Rovers is very miserable and bitter.

• Backroom

It's not bitterness SKH, just a strange general lack of understanding. Some like to argue black is white and cannot see the woods for the trees.

How anyone can dismiss 80+ caps and a decades performances at the top level with a simple "MGP is pish" comment makes me laugh.

In revidges case jts very clearly bitterness, a blind man can see that

Still keeping up the campaign against Pedersen I see.

Are you ill or did Pedersen bonk you missus ?

• Backroom

I can't for the life of me understand why.

Nor can I but I can't see any other explanation for the tone of some of the posts with Pedersen as subject, Sparky Marky is the same with Dunn

I'd stop them. I think we all know that if a player stays at a club a long time these days in the top two Divs that it's cos he cant earn anymore elsewhere. Testimonials imo should be for the likes of Petrov and Muamba who will give most to a charity. After that there may just be a case for such in the minor leagues.

i cannot see someones like Scholes, Gerrard ,Giggs or Cheh to leave without a testimonial

Archived