BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS Podcast 30

Guest Wen Y Hu

Guest Wen Y Hu

In BRFCS Podcast 30, Wen Y Hu is joined by chief reporter Kamy, assistant editor Eddie and forum member Bobby G to discuss the Sunderland and Bolton matches, the fight for Premier League survival and the Rovers' youth team victory over Burnley in the first leg of the FA Youth Cup semi-final.

The podcast is published to the front page here.

It is also available via the following link. Just paste the link into your browser address bar.

http://brfcspod.brfcsltd.netdna-cdn.com/BRFCS-30.mp3

great podcast guys!!! keep up the good work!

Bobby G, your youth team/the academy report is top class and very intersting to read!

Kamy or Wen Y Hu, have you try to get any of the owners on to the podcast or do a Q and A with Kamy asking the questions?

!

Kamy or Wen Y Hu, have you try to get any of the owners on to the podcast or do a Q and A with Kamy asking the questions?

They'd have a better chance of interviewing Martians.

Bobby G, your youth team/the academy report is top class and very intersting to read!

yeah great podcast guys very interesting will definitely have a read of Bobby's youth team academy report but really chaddy there is about as much chance of the owners attending a home game than getting them onto the podcast and as you say if by some miracle we do manage to get them on the podcast with kamy asking the questions can you honestly say they will speak the truth to them lying is 2nd nature I very much doubt they would know how to tell the truth let alone spell it and after the last podcast Kamy had with coco the way the clown wriggled out of answering any of the difficult questions do you honestly believe they would suddenly start being straight with us even after coco himself had an interview on SSN when he stated he did an open podcast and he was up front and honest in the answers he gave I almost chocked on my tea :lol: that guy could not tell the truth if his life depended on it so the chances of the employers telling the truth I would have to say is like asking for Raul, Beckham, Ronaldinho to pitch up at Ewood highly unlikely.

yeah great podcast guys very interesting will definitely have a read of Bobby's youth team academy report but really chaddy there is about as much chance of the owners attending a home game than getting them onto the podcast and as you say if by some miracle we do manage to get them on the podcast with kamy asking the questions can you honestly say they will speak the truth to them lying is 2nd nature I very much doubt they would know how to tell the truth let alone spell it and after the last podcast Kamy had with coco the way the clown wriggled out of answering any of the difficult questions do you honestly believe they would suddenly start being straight with us even after coco himself had an interview on SSN when he stated he did an open podcast and he was up front and honest in the answers he gave I almost chocked on my tea :lol: that guy could not tell the truth if his life depended on it so the chances of the employers telling the truth I would have to say is like asking for Raul, Beckham, Ronaldinho to pitch up at Ewood highly unlikely.

24fhh94.png

Thank you chaddyrovers! Appreciate the comments. Researching the piece was also a good experience for me to confirm the strong foundations of the youth structure in place.

I have a feeling that Eddie's points prediction will become the stuff of legend in Rovers fans folklore for years to come.

:D

Some excellent analysis in the podcast BobbyG especially when you pulled up the stats on Scot Dann.

Keep up the good work Bobby G and keep the blue and white flag flying high over there in extremely hot land.

Thank you! :) Much Appreciated...

Watched Dann closely on the corners last night more so due to yourself, and Dann lost his marker Evans in a heading duel who headed the ball back across the box into a dangerous position that luckily United failed to capitalise on.

He's not dominant at all. It says a lot when his tackling, heading, interception stats are least between our center backs. For someone as tall as he is, he doesnt really get too physical. Seems weak in that regard. Underweight? Needs muscles? I dont know.

Archived