BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Olsson wants out?

Muddboy

Ollson been produced through our academy, is a regular for one of the top 16 international sides in Europe, has made a fair number of premiership appearences, is still relatively young and has a decent amount of potential (on the left wing). Therefore all this in my opinion, means, we should be looking for AT LEAST 6 million pounds.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be dissapointed if we only got £3m for the lad

I can understand where you are coming from and we would be better off keeping him ..

But if we were buying him , £3 mill would be the limit , I suspect ..he is certainly no Graeme Le Saux !

He didn't come through the academy we signed him and put him in the reserves for a season.

Between 2006-2007 ollson played for the Youth team, therefore, in my opinion, I'd still class that as a product of the academy.

I suppose though, does it really make a difference that the fella is leaving?

Kean won't play him left midfield, his best position, and he is crap at left back, therefore it may prompt us to buy a proper left back or maybe give Henley a crack.

£3m does seem low for a 24 year old international player, who can fill 2 positions , however that's probably because no-one can decide what his best position actually is

I think olsson is a player we should be trying to keep! He WILL get better if he stays in one position! I honestly think a year in the championship will bring on a lot of our players who aren't quite there yet!

I think olsson is a player we should be trying to keep! He WILL get better if he stays in one position! I honestly think a year in the championship will bring on a lot of our players who aren't quite there yet!

Yeah... I'm guessing he doesn't really want to stay all that much.

that's possibly the worst written article I've ever read.

Guessing there's a 'not' missing in the second paragraph. and as for the last para we're selling him for 5 and 8m?? eh?

It's clearly just a strange way of saying the price is £8,000,005. A bit like saying "4 and 20 blackbirds baked in a pie" instead of 24.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone wo again thinks he is better than he is. Sweden ar enot the world champions and he is never going to get a move to a top 5 club in this country, Spain or Germany.

When a club offers the going rate then accept it otherwise knuckle down and get on with it.

Archived