BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Yakubu wants out

chaddyrovers

I don't go out of my way to make things personal and I never post anything that I wouldn't say to somebody face to face. If you were honest I think you'd admit that you post to get a reaction. You got one.

More than happy to chew the fat over Rovers with you if you are prepared to do so with a bit of balance although I have doubts about your credentials as a Rovers supporter.

You also need to cut out the menacing gangster stylee.

DGS - I simply post because I hope my comments might prove to be intereesting, not bothered about getting any reaction. My credentials as a Rovers' supporter are not in doubt, some on here will vouch for that. Gangster style, feckin hell, what you reading, smoking or drinking ? Quite happy to chew the fat over with anyone over a pint. Let me know when you are in UK - you might be surprised !

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DGS - I simply post because I hope my comments might prove to be intereesting, not bothered about getting any reaction. My credentials as a Rovers' supporter are not in doubt, some on here will vouch for that. Gangster style, feckin hell, what you reading, smoking or drinking ? Quite happy to chew the fat over with anyone over a pint. Let me know when you are in UK - you might be surprised !

I'll pm you in 18 months. I'll have a Stella. Please take some happy pills and don't have me whacked.

Can you blame him really? In any case, if the idiot owners reckon they can get a few quid for Yakubu they'll flog him to the highest bidder, regardless of his own wishes.

That would certainly fit in with buying young players and selling them on.

Yakubu's still only 23.

Pretty sure when we signed Yak Nicko said he had a relegation clause inserted, no surprise he's off in that case.

Couldn't afford to keep him in any case in the chumps league.

Reported to be £1.5m in the event of relegation.

Pretty sure when we signed Yak Nicko said he had a relegation clause inserted, no surprise he's off in that case.

Couldn't afford to keep him in any case in the chumps league.

He wants out?....That penalty was really poor against Liverpool....

There I said it.

If as looks likely we go down I'd like to keep him, he'd do fine in the Championship. However if by some fluke we stay up I wouldn't be too gutted if he left, I'm not sure he's got the legs for another season in the Prem.

Someone is going to take a punt on yakubu - he is the sixth top scorer in the Premiership despite a couple of lengthy lay offs and being in one of the worst teams in the league. He is a quality player.

He won't be in the Championship next year. At the very worst West Brom/Southampton/Reading will take him. However I think he has decent shot at Villa or someone like that.

Someone might take a punt on him, but we'll get decent money for them if we do. It will have been a good piece of business. There are players that I am very worried about losing, but, even though I would prefer to keep him, he is not really one of them.

Someone might take a punt on him, but we'll get decent money for them if we do. It will have been a good piece of business. There are players that I am very worried about losing, but, even though I would prefer to keep him, he is not really one of them.

Doesn't Yakubu have a £1.5m relegation release clause?

Someone is going to take a punt on yakubu - he is the sixth top scorer in the Premiership despite a couple of lengthy lay offs and being in one of the worst teams in the league. He is a quality player.

He won't be in the Championship next year. At the very worst West Brom/Southampton/Reading will take him. However I think he has decent shot at Villa or someone like that.

Either something like that, or he decides to gomewhere nice and warm to cash in on one last (if he's 29 then I'm Alan Rickman!) big contract.

Yakubu straight swap for Heskey... I can see it now :s. Not sure I would take Heskey even in the Championship, he is as bad as his reputation!

Do yo really think Venkys will pay Heskey's wages. What planet are you on. There is only one way Venkys do business that is on the cheap

• 2 weeks later...

Archived