BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Man United Preview and Match Thread

Ozz

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

United have the know-how and experience at this stage of the season, in terms of challenging for the title.

They will be efficient and ruthless - which gives us very little chance of taking anything from the game, particularly with 'Mr Tactics' Kean continuing to be the omnipresent skid-mark that besmerches our dugout.

United have the know-how and experience at this stage of the season, in terms of challenging for the title.

They will be efficient and ruthless - which gives us very little chance of taking anything from the game, particularly with 'Mr Tactics' Kean continuing to be the omnipresent skid-mark that besmerches our dugout.

lol

nice one,

the skid mark has not responded to my email yet, are you reading Bradock?

This on paper should be a one sided affair. The mighty Rovers searching for one of the coveted automatic relagation places, for the 2nd season in a row under manager of the season Steve Kean. Whilst Manure are at the wrong end of the table trying to stave off winning the title under arguably the poorest manager in the league. Steve rues Pedersens 30 yard freekick that narrowly missed with the score at Two nil manure. Stating we had to go for it and that left gaps for them to exploit. The Nine nil scoeline doesnt reflect the game. I felt for the first 30 seconds we dominated and they scored against the run of play!

• Backroom

Dreading it, really not looking forward to going but that's par for the course now

Maybe it's time to consider whether a st is worth it

Dreading it, really not looking forward to going but that's par for the course now

Maybe it's time to consider whether a st is worth it

I'd say the fact your worrying about the game says the passion is still there, if it was just 'meh', then you would need to think about packing it in.

Ciy's draw eases pressure on United whilst ours mounts given results yesterday.

Will be a result if we get beat by less than 4.

Going 4 or 5 to 1 for Fergie.

Expect a shock selection for Rovers. Hopefully, the guy whose house overlooks training ground will confirm !

So, those teams with something to fight for really showed their colours this weekend. With wins to QPR, Bolton and Wigan, we are left on equal points and equal goal difference with QPR.

Which means anything less than a draw from tonights game will see us back in 17th

So much for the razzle dazzle in the press about Kean having 'turned it all around'. If how we played against Bolton last weekend is an indicator of where we are at mentally, and if that continues over the next few weeks, it's looking pretty grim again.

Expect a shock selection for Rovers. Hopefully, the guy whose house overlooks training ground will confirm !

Vukcevic getting a game?

on a side issue, is this the first big away following since the Fernhurst stopped welcoming away fans?

Wonder where they will all head to.

Vukcevic getting a game?

on a side issue, is this the first big away following since the Fernhurst stopped welcoming away fans?

Wonder where they will all head to.

I have been told off a police friend of mine that they will be shepereded to the Anchor pub in Darwen

Reason to be positive--In the last 12 meetings between us at Ewood (ie since we came back up) Manu have only won twice. :tu:

There's been a lot of draws in that of course (and plenty crap reffing decisions) but we've always made it hard for them.

History means nothing if the team is as timid as last week-end but you never know. The least I'm hoping for is that we don't lose our better goal difference vis a vis all our relegation competition except QPR.

Hoping for a draw.

Reason to be positive--In the last 12 meetings between us at Ewood (ie since we came back up) Manu have only won twice. :tu:

There's been a lot of draws in that of course (and plenty crap reffing decisions) but we've always made it hard for them.

This is the first with Kean in charge.

Still positive?

You never know we may scrape a 0-0 with a third sheet of the season. And then after 5 mins it may be 0-2 but we completed a pass in their half and kean brain automaticly thinks we are playing well.

I really hope we can get something we need it. (Understatement of the year)

Keep the faith guys Always good to upset the Manc illegitimates

It would be nice , but I think one or two things will come home to roost tonight ..With Kean getting flak (quite deservedly too) I am working, so will have to settle for sky around 2015...

Archived