BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Man United Preview and Match Thread

Ozz

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Typical peds knockers are out. Great set pieces to create chances then. Playing out of position again at right mid. Very concerned with Lowe and olsson in midfield. We look very suspect down their right. orr doing ok at RB but he does have cover from midfield.

I actually quite enjoyed that half. Thought we worked hard and overcame the initial barrage. Lets be honest we could have been 2 down inside 10 minutes but it improved.

Dann is a constant liability.

Still expecting a defeat but hoping my 4-1 prediction will end up being much worse than actual outcome as goal difference may yet have a role to play...

Typical peds knockers are out. Great set pieces to create chances then. Playing out of position again at right mid. Very concerned with Lowe and olsson in midfield. We look very suspect down their right. orr doing ok at RB but he does have cover from midfield.

Sounds like Topman's next avatar. Disturbing.

Pedersen has been awful!!! One decent corner is all he's done.

Great end to the half, we need to keep it tight for the first fifteen and try to nick a set piece.

Typical Pedersen apologists making excuses for him.

He'll score now.

I really wish we would try and keep hold of the ball more when we get it rather than going for the big long ball all the time. We need to give ourselves a breather sometimes. On saying that we have been quite confortable so far. I would expect them to throw a wide man on and spread the game more after half time as they are playing into our hands with this narrow midfield where they don't need the extra man. Same again for us and hope to hang on and launch a late flurry.

Archived