BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Brom V Rovers Preview 7th April 2012

Ozz

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But doesn't that includes some Carling Cup matches against the likes of Leyton Orient? Take them out of the equation and it gives a greater indication to his complete inadequacies.

Yes it's 11 wins in 53 without the wins over QPR in cup last year and Sheffield weds, Leyton orient and Newcastle in cup

Dann was an utter disgrace today and Hanley didn't have a great game either, but he is not getting a great role model to learn from in Dann. I can deal with us selling or letting other players go, but allowing Nelsen to leave on a free is just lunacy.

I totally agree , put Samba in the mix too...

It is the selling of Samba and Nelsen that will ultimately relegate us ....

Agreed.

Scoring goals wasn't the problem, it was conceding them. We needed to strengthen in defence but also in midfield. We actually downgraded both.

Gordon's "ees better ees cheaper" quote, from not long after they arrived, will be Venky's' legacy to Rovers.

Good to hear a relevant stat from MOTD:

'Kean's 60th game in charge, 15 wins.'

Critical one is PL record : Played 53, won 12, lost 26 - truly appalling.

Also, in 53 PL games, we have conceded 99 goals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Critical one is PL record : Played 53, won 12, lost 26 - truly appalling.

Also, in 53 PL games, we have conceded 99 goals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God that is awful, not sure many other clubs, in recent times, have persevered with their manager with such a bad record?

God that is awful, not sure many other clubs, in recent times, have persevered with their manager with such a bad record?

Persevered? Kean has been rewarded.

Stay up and he probably will be again! :wacko:

Modeste did kick out at the player so I don't see how we can appeal.

Ah but according to Kean there was "no/no great contact" and Modeste "had intent in his mind to kick out" but "changed his mind".

• Backroom

Ah but according to Kean there was "no/no great contact" and Modeste "had intent in his mind to kick out" but "changed his mind".

Well, considering the paragon of virtue Kean undoubtedly is I may have to change my mind!

Archived