BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Brom V Rovers Preview 7th April 2012

Ozz

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sadly (or happily) depending on the result, i'm going to miss the trip to the hawthorns (on a stag in estonia!).

Absolute minimum, 4 pts needed over our next 3 games (wba, lfc, swans).

I fear anything less we'll be really up against it!

getting 3 pts at WBA would be huge!

547921_10150904992590898_594900897_12661260_1372904413_n.jpg

What a sad sight. It actually looks a decent building, and must have been impressive in its heyday surrounded by decent terraced streets full of working-class folk all of whom had jobs and worked in local factories. Then Thatcher and the 1980s came along..........

Getting back to Saturday I'll probably be making a last-minute decision to attend so does anyone know if it is possible to pay on the gate ?

What a sad sight. It actually looks a decent building, and must have been impressive in its heyday surrounded by decent terraced streets full of working-class folk all of whom had jobs and worked in local factories. Then Thatcher and the 1980s came along..........

:lol:

Deliberate ideological destruction of communities and manufacturing industries by a right-wing government. Yeah, very funny.

Shame Wilson and Callaghan bankrupted the country and we had to beg to the IMF for a bailout.

Shame Wilson and Callaghan bankrupted the country and we had to beg to the IMF for a bailout.

And more recently Brown and Blair! Let's hope Ball's never gets the chance!

There's something disturbing about the picture of that pub. Maybe its the way the black clouds are rolling over it and there aren't many other buildings about. Make a good set for a post-apocalyptic film.

+1

Having inherited the mess left by Heath and the 13 years of Tory misrule 1951 - 64 before that.

Now explain why the Thatcher govt's destruction of the north of England economy (from which it has never recovered), the attack on the working classes and 3m unemployed in the 1980s was in your opinion funny ?

Three tickets for the match arrived this am - I'm feeling optimistic and I think we'll win.

Having inherited the mess left by Heath and the 13 years of Tory misrule 1951 - 64 before that.

Now explain why the Thatcher govt's destruction of the north of England economy (from which it has never recovered), the attack on the working classes and 3m unemployed in the 1980s was in your opinion funny ?

Three tickets for the match arrived this am - I'm feeling optimistic and I think we'll win.

I was laughing at a Thatcher bash been hooked into a West Bromwich Albion match thread.

We never had it so good between 51 and 64.

I was laughing at a Thatcher bash been hooked into a West Bromwich Albion match thread.

We never had it so good between 51 and 64.

1950s boom after second world war had led to bust by 1964 - which was why Wilson govt had to devalue pound.

Archived