BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Brom V Rovers Preview 7th April 2012

Ozz

There's also another pub with an outside area which has always been fine for away fans.

Is that the Royal Oak on Birmingham Road?, I think I'll either be heading to that one or the Vine as someone mentioned earlier, been researching online and those two seem to be the best of a bad bunch.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Conspiracy Theory Alert - Will Kean make any substitutions?

I bet he will, at his presser on Friday he was asked the question by Martin Blackburn and managed to avoid answering it properly. That coupled with fans discussing it on various mediums, will have come to the club's attention so I suspect substitutions will be made today.

I bet he will, at his presser on Friday he was asked the question by Martin Blackburn and managed to avoid answering it properly. That coupled with fans discussing it on various mediums, will have come to the club's attention so I suspect substitutions will be made today.

Kamy, what did MB ask him?

• Backroom

Hmm. Will be interesting to see who's on the bench today.

Hmm. Will be interesting to see who's on the bench today.

Won't it just. I can just hear Kean's post match interview now;

"I hope todays 3 substitutions will quash any rumours about the contractual issues at Blackburn Rovers. I thought when we introduced Balaji into the fray, he had a very real influence on the tempo of the match. His ability to slow down the play was 1st class. Yes we were 4-0 down at the time, but he showed promise. He knows a lot more about football than most give him credit for.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to mention the young lad from our thriving accademy who came off the bench this afternoon. I forget his name, but he did exceptionally well for a 13yr old lad making his debut.

Also one final mention for Maureen who made an appearance from the bench today. We all knew she made a mean cuppa, but the staff here have always believed she could make the step up to be an exciting No.9. I hope her introduction along with the other two lads goes a long way to prove that all is well at Blackburn Roverd Football Club. Some of the rumours we have had to deal with have been extremely wide of the mark.

Oh and Givet just felt a slight twinge in his groin during the pre-match warm up which prevented his long awaited return. We believe the injury occurred whilst he mused the pay rise he'd trigger......i mean he over stretched while collecting a loose pass."

Maybe he could drop an exspensive player to accommodate a few subs.

'The Youth team have done so well in the cup that i'd thought they could be rewarded with a run out in the Premiership'

Keith Andrews the danger man today. He was mistreated by both fans and club. Fans because he was a Ince signing. Club, because that is how the club is run these days. Truth is he has done good since leaving Rovers. He will want to do well in this match. That incentive could drive WBA. Sadly cannot see Rovers getting anything out of this match. Teams have a tendency to end their bad runs against Rovers. WBA are currently on a bad run - I think it will end today. But I hope I am wrong.

If Formica plays you can guarantee he"ll be taken off after 67 minutes but I doubt there"ll be any other changes. Hope we stick with 4-4-2 but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't make some changes. Will be a 2-2 draw.

Massive game, Rovers really need to pick up a win today as they don’t want to be going into the game on Tuesday night against Liverpool seeing the fixture as a must win. A win today would take the pressure off against a dangerous Liverpool side needing to get back to form.

Rovers have a chance today as they are more suited to playing away with Hoilett and the Olsson twins in the side. At the same time Woy will have them organised and he will be looking to make sure West Brom finish as high as possible for the placing money (West Brom are only three points off 10th place Fulham).

Overall I would lean towards a West Brom win or a hard fought draw. Rovers are an erratic team; I don’t think there is a single fixture left in the schedule where you can predict with confidence that Rovers will win that game.

I think we will be lucky to get a point at the Hawthorns , just cannot see any room for optimism..Only after the Sunderland game this season , have I thought we may just do this and that was partly due to other teams run ins..

But victories for QPR and Wigan and Bolton (helped by our bizarre tactics that day)have quickly quashed that feeling ...

We have a manager not fit for purpose and unfortunatley so are the majority of his signings ... In fact some of the signings are totally useless...

I hope we can win and win well but I just cannae see it !!!

Archived