BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Brom V Rovers Preview 7th April 2012

Ozz

West Brom (vs Blackburn): Foster; Jones, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell; Dorrans, Andrews, Mulumbu, Brunt; Odemwingie, Fortune

Blackburn (vs WBA): Robinson, Lowe, Hanley, Dann, Martin Olsson, N'Zonzi, Dunn, Orr, Hoilett, Pedersen, Yakubu

ANDREWS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I would have brought Dunn in for Lowe who looks a bit out of his depth in midfield IMO and maybe Formica / rochina / vukevic for Olsson 2 possibly

About the strongest we could put on (although I thought Formica was improving prior to being dropped).

Does that mean Olsson at LB and Orr on the wing?

Surely not. I'd have thought

Robinson

Orr Hanley Dann Olsson

N'Zonzi Lowe

Hoillet Pedersen

Dunn

Yakubu

About the strongest we could put on (although I thought Formica was improving prior to being dropped).

Does that mean Lowe at RB and Orr on the wing?

Disagree - given that Kean likes to play on the counter, taking out our quickest player (Marcus O.) seems daft.

Drop Pedersen for Formica and I think you've got our strongest team tbh, but hey, Venky's need that Norwegian TV money hence Peds is first name on the team sheet despite being one of our weakest players. Guess Givet has developed yet another mystery injury? Venky's and their bitchmonkey Kean can't (Please don't use that word again) off quick enough for me.

Think WBA will just about edge it.

United match took heavy physical strain and cunning Woy Boy and a fired-up Keef will prove a touch too much.

Got a tenner on WBA @ 16/1.

Treating missus to Northcote Manor tonight if correct.

Got a tenner on WBA @ 16/1.

Treating missus to Northcote Manor tonight if correct.

16 to 1 thats great odds for a home game against a team in the bottom 3.

However, I hope your eating Fish n Chips tonight.

What score did you have to bet at to get 16/1? I can't see us being thumped (or it being a particularly high scoring game).

That said I was tempted by Blackburn win first half/ West Brom win the game @25/1, seems a bit too plausable under Kean for those odds!

clown!!!!

Not a true Rovers fan then!!!

snybody who bets against their team isn't a true fan

had a 1 pound on rovers to 3-1. odds are 30/1

COYB!!!

Just cos somebody bets against their team, does not mean they do not support them

clown!!!!

Not a true Rovers fan then!!!

snybody who bets against their team isn't a true fan

had a 1 pound on rovers to 3-1. odds are 30/1

COYB!!!

what crap.

If you can afford to be happier losing money why not, its as wise a bet as you could place today.

Archived