BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wayne Wild on Sky News tonight discussing takeover bid

PAFELL ‏ @PAFELL17

If I owned Blackburn Rovers. I would not even consider selling to BRIST. Because of the link to BRAG.

What is this bizarre grudge you have against BRAG? They are a few dozen lads and lasses who organise protests, sholdn't your ire be aimed elsewhere?

For some reason you chose to put this on here.

Since yesterday both Glen and Mark 1875 have been in contact with me. I believe they both understood my grudge / anger, however you want to word it.

To be fair to both, they dealt with what I raised with them in an acceptable manner. That is all that needs to be said on the matter.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have personal issues, take it up with them instead of putting it on the internet.

You put it up on here, not me.

What I or for that matter anybody else, puts on twitter is an individuals choice.

If you have personal issues, take it up with them instead of putting it on the internet.

Hear hear ... Careful Matty he will threaten you with legal action if you argue with him .. Stalking and threatening him , if I recollect

For some reason you chose to put this on here.

Since yesterday both Glen and Mark 1875 have been in contact with me. I believe they both understood my grudge / anger, however you want to word it.

To be fair to both, they dealt with what I raised with them in an acceptable manner. That is all that needs to be said on the matter.

Thanks for the message, its all been taken on board and privately away from the forum is always the best way to resolve matters, as i said earlier don't hesitate to contact me if the need arises again.

Hopefully we can all get back to talking about Blackburn Rovers now :rover: :rover: COYB

Thanks for the message, its all been taken on board and privately away from the forum is always the best way to resolve matters, as i said earlier don't hesitate to contact me if the need arises again.

Hopefully we can all get back to talking about Blackburn Rovers now :rover: :rover: COYB

Welcome. As you said matter dealt with privatley and off the forum. Sadly others brought it onto the site.

Anyway done and dusted.

Welcome. As you said matter dealt with privatley and off the forum. Sadly others brought it onto the site.

Anyway done and dusted.

If you don't want stuff posting on this site don't put it in the public domain, simple :wacko:

I think its important that people understand that this is not the club sponsor trying to buy the club, this is just a fan trying to get lots to pool together to try and save the club should the worse happen. He is doing this as a supporter and this is being financed out of his own pocket and not WECS

What is being financed out of his own pocket?

Oh yeah, big investment that...Roman will be quaking in his boots...Couple of hundred quid??

This idea that the fans are going to buy the club is just delusion. Mr Wild is just getting his 15 minutes in the sunshine...like a local celebrity feathering his own next kind of thing.

Oh yeah, big investment that...Roman will be quaking in his boots...Couple of hundred quid??

This idea that the fans are going to buy the club is just delusion. Mr Wild is just getting his 15 minutes in the sunshine...like a local celebrity feathering his own next kind of thing.

Do you have an alternative to put up?

No, but it doesn't stop this from being a ludicrous endeavour. A man of his obvious nous will already know that I should think. Just getting a bit of free PR on the back of Rovers plight.

Anyone who is trying to rid us of coco and the venkies gets my support, its easy to critisise and do nothing.

Archived