BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Vs Liverpool 10/04/12 Preview

DE.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Attendee, I'm afraid, was at West Brom, will be there tonight with my boys. Don't spam, all that not real fan crap. Just give me one reason why protesting now, makes anything difference to our performance tonight or to the end of the season! How does that help us stay up? And forget taking the "better in the championship" view, our club is 100% more sellable in the premiership!

There are no protests at the moment.

I'm going for a high scoring 1-1 draw tonight. We are rubbish, so are they. So we cancel each other out. We MUST however pick up points against Swansea, Wigan & Norwich or we are down. I can only see us in reality getting a further 4 points after tonight's draw

What do people think about David Dunn?

Though he was very anonymous against West Brom and doesnt warrant to start this game.

Probably not a starter, but coming on after 60 mins. He's brilliant at winning free sticks, but probably a little short of gas to go 90 mins. Always plays better at home mind you.

Got a horrible feeling that Liverpool will turn us over tonight.

It's vital we get something, as I can see QPR beating swansea tomorrow!

To say "i'm worried" is an understatement! :(

Same.

I have just cancelled watching the game together with some friends and family who are liverpool supporters.

I am going to lock myself in and watch it on tv all by myself. I cant watch it together with others. It will end in tears, .

Liverpool have not sold out. Tickets for away fans will still be available at the Darwen End ticket office tonight.

£39 a ticket plus a Wembley Semi-final on Saturday. Don't really blame them.

Lower tier is sold out, and most the upper tier.

Anyone travelling from further a field, I'd set off early as with last week against Utd and the Fernhurst not allowing fans in. The away support where scattered all over the place, stopping traffic. I had to ditch my car in a side street over a mile away and set off to the ground, just to get in my seat for kick off

I am doing my bit for the team tonight and not going to the game. We've had a terrible record in the games i've been to:

Attended by me: L L L L L L L W L D L L

Missed by me: W W L W W

Get your money on a home win.

Attendee, I'm afraid, was at West Brom, will be there tonight with my boys. Don't spam, all that not real fan crap. Just give me one reason why protesting now, makes anything difference to our performance tonight or to the end of the season! How does that help us stay up? And forget taking the "better in the championship" view, our club is 100% more sellable in the premiership!

Was spamming nowt fella. Most anti protest don't ever go to games. Check the stats of pre game protest results. You mentioned protested at the end of the season, we are in the ###### now.

P53 W12

I'm going for a high scoring 1-1 draw tonight. We are rubbish, so are they. So we cancel each other out. We MUST however pick up points against Swansea, Wigan & Norwich or we are down. I can only see us in reality getting a further 4 points after tonight's draw

I watched the Liverpool v Villa game, on another day they would have scored half a dozen. They played well enough, just couldn't get the ball in the net. If they play as " rubbish " as they did on Saturday they'll bury us. I'm just hoping the up coming semi-final is a distraction for them. Come on Rovers, put a bloody smile on my face for once. I agree with the guy who wants Ollsen moved into midfield from fullback, he's miles better out of the back four.

Robinson

Orr

Hanley

Givet

Henley

Formica

Lowe

Nzonzi

Ollsen

Hoilett

Yakubu

Team needs six changes to freshen up but therein lies another problem created by constantly having to field your only eleven or so. Rochina, Givet, Goodwillie, Vucenic can't be match fit whilst Formica and Ollson don't have enough impact to effect defence or attack to warrant a place IMO. Chances are, then, its going to be same again. maybe, Kean might just give a nod to Givet ahead of Dans but I can't really see much more. 1-3.

I'll go for a draw.

Ha ha ha....where's braddock been....you disappeared mate just as soon as the results went back to normal...???

You were proper crowing when we beat utd and drew with scousers....your mate is living off them 2 results still today...and mentioning them...4 months ago....

I am doing my bit for the team tonight and not going to the game. We've had a terrible record in the games i've been to:

Attended by me: L L L L L L L W L D L L

Missed by me: W W L W W

Get your money on a home win.

Thanks for taking one for the team, OJ. I think a draw is on the cards though. Or a Liverpool win. I cannot see us getting the 3 points here- but as always when in negative-mode, I hope to be proven wrong....

Ha ha ha....where's braddock been....you disappeared mate just as soon as the results went back to normal...???

You were proper crowing when we beat utd and drew with scousers....your mate is living off them 2 results still today...and mentioning them...4 months ago....

Do take note of what I post. I announced I was going on holiday before the Bolton match. Have a look back.

What's your take on goings on since the Bolton game then Braddock?

Well the Bolton game I can only go off my Dad's post match analysis and we were poor but should have had a penalty at 0-0 which would have changed the game. But you have to earn a victory so no complaints. Very strange day that one all around.

For United we did well for 80 minutes and played it prety much perfectly, defending resolutely and having a few attacks of our own. Eventually conceeded, which is no great surprise when playing top of the league and Kean didn't make any quick changes which was unusual. Still though, good performance for 80 minutes.

West Brom was poor.

Now onto the next one.

Draw ? Thought you backed the polished turd

Well we have drawn very rarely this season so I can see it coming in this game. Absolutely anything could happen though, of course, except perhaps Liverpool getting thrashed.

Archived