BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Good Old Blackburn Rovers

Was let down by BES for Fleetwood tickets so went down for a few beers and a break from the kids.

My best day at Rovers for ages.

Watched the first 5 minutes football then again became sickened by fans who were not even bothering to protest when indian scum were in the ground so went to the Wainwright bar in the Gods own Riverside for 6 pints.

Watched another 5 minutes before I saw the scumbags leaving so ran round to the back of the Nuttall Street in case they tried a predictably sneaky escape, which they did in a silver Merc (no class as ever) got in some nice insults and a couple of traditional British gestures before they disappeared back to their slums.

Then into the Nuttall Street lower for some Kean bashing, and guess what, another oppo goal. The way some fans behaved to Glenn anyone protesting in the Nuttall Street conformed to me that the club is infested by lily livered benders with no backbone who are willing to be done over by some third rate char wallahs.

Anyway outside again and walked past the players entrance. The main officials entrance was fenced off but not the players. So I just walked in. No-one challenged me. There were no signs saying no entry or players only. I went into the foyer and through the door on the right into a corridor. Again no-one challenged me. I was 10 foot from the home dressing room when 2 girls asked me for accreditation. I said I had none but hoped for a chat with Mr`Steve Kean, as I had some lies to tell him. I was then grabbed by some stewards and needlessly roughly manhandled outside, where one particular brainless steward tried to get the cops to arrest me, only to be rightly told, given his story not mine, that I had committed no offence, but I was advised to go home!

A bit of shouting outside the stand and then I realised there was a danger of the chippy shutting so made an exit.

To most Rovers followers at Ewood tonight: You are a spineless bunch of winkers who deserve teh con that is being played on you. I have nothing but contempt for you. In many ways you are as culpable as Kean and venkis in the same way guards at Nazi concentration camps were in the '40's.

To the proper fans who are still willing to go: Show what you feel and make yourselves heard. My heart was gladdened talking to 2 long term home-and-awayers at the Wainwright bar during the first half. There are still good people going to Rovers, god bless em.

If you are a proper fan and are still going next season I understand why you are and hope you enjoy it. I think however most of the loyalites will join me away from Ewood.

I like thousands of others won't be there next season and in fact I won't go to Ewood again or post on any boards now until they have gone.

For those who sit on their hands and decry fans with passion.... simply F888 OFF

Goodbye Rovers and all on here.

League Two at Highbury Avenue 2012/13...bring it on!

PH - Roverite 1971-2012

No matter what the weather, no matter where we play

Good old Blackburn Rovers, we cheered them all the way.

We got a satisfaction, watching the team we liked

Seeing out team in action, the good old blue and whites.

Come on the Rovers.

A drunken masterpiece. I feel a Breakfast Club style air punch would have been a fitting way to round that off.

On a serious note, speaking personally I can only say that I don't see any point in continuing to protest now. Believe me I was at every one earlier in the season but we have 5 games left and we can still do it.

If we do then I'd like to think unrelenting support from the fans played a part. If we don't then come along next season and lets all go for Round 2 with Venkys (ding ding).

Was let down by BES for Fleetwood tickets so went down for a few beers and a break from the kids.

Watched the first 5 minutes football then again became sickened by fans who were not even bothering to protest when indian scum were in the ground so went to the Wainwright bar in the Gods own Riverside for 6 pints.

Watched another 5 minutes before I saw the scumbags leaving so ran round to the back of the Nuttall Street in case they tried a predictably sneaky escape, which they did in a silver Merc (no class as ever) got in some nice insults and a couple of traditional British gestures before they disappeared back to their slums.

Then into the Nuttall Street lower for some Kean bashing, and guess what, another oppo goal. The way some fans behaved to Glenn anyone protesting in the Nuttall Street conformed to me that the club is infested by lily livered benders with no backbone who are willing to be done over by some third rate char wallahs.

Anyway outside again and walked past the players entrance. The main officials entrance was fenced off but not the players. So I just walked in. No-one challenged me. There were no signs saying no entry or players only. I went into the foyer and through the door on the right into a corridor. Again no-one challenged me. I was 10 foot from the home dressing room when 2 girls asked me for accreditation. I said I had none but hoped for a chat with Mr`Steve Kean, as I had some lies to tell him. I was then grabbed by some stewards and needlessly roughly manhandled outside, where one particular brainless steward tried to get the cops to arrest me, only to be rightly told, given his story not mine, that I had committed no offence, but I was advised to go home!

A bit of shouting outside the stand and then I realised there was a danger of the chippy shutting so made an exit.

To most Rovers followers at Ewood tonight: You are a spineless bunch of winkers who deserve teh con that is being played on you. I have nothing but contempt for you. In many ways you are as culpable as Kean and venkis in the same way guards at Nazi concentration camps were in the '40's.

To the proper fans who are still willing to go: Show what you feel and make yourselves heard. My heart was gladdened talking to 2 long term home-and-awayers at the Wainwright bar during the first half. There are still good people going to Rovers, god bless em.

If you are a proper fan and are still going next season I understand why you are and hope you enjoy it. I think however most of the loyalites will join me away from Ewood.

I like thousands of others won't be there next season and in fact I won't go to Ewood again or post on any boards now until they have gone.

For those who sit on their hands and decry fans with passion.... simply F888 OFF

PH - Roverite 1971-2012

Come on the Rovers.

That was superb, brought tears to my eyes.

im all protested out, most fans who go to the games are cowards who try to hide behind blind faith, the ammount of saturday/sunday mornings/evenings i have given up to protest and yet people still sit on their hands, we have lost the fight, the war, THEY have won, they have beaten us, there will be no rocky style comeback, we are floored and are out for the count!!!

Right on the button. Too many Rovers fans are a passive bunch - and don't tell me that the sheep who joined in with the Kean Out campaign at the Bolton match were showing true passion. The people who organised the protests, made banners and flyers - hold your heads up high. At least you gave a damn.

PH - Roverite 1971-2012

Come on the Rovers.

To see Venkys just walk in, un-challenged, bar one or two and then see them sat there all smug, and no-one gave a flying ****, summed it all up for me tonight,

I spoke with a gentleman who is 89 years old, on the concourse and he was so upset at what he has seen unfold at our club, he even asked my friend if he could sort him a T-shirt, which in turn despite being in his 50's himself, he took it off his back and handed it him.

I saw 3 disabled supporters, 2 with age (Both in their late 50's) and one with a crutch, show their frustration towards the manager and the owners sat in their ivory tower, I looked around, and it was like I was staring a the stand at highbury which was painted with fans , whilst they rebuilt it.

After the game people shuttled off, whilst a handful stayed and said exactly what they felt, whilst some went the players entrance, and had tears in their eyes, as they continue to witness our club destroyed,

Venkys turning up and leaving like they have been here all season, and no-one being bothered that they had come, totally shocked me, and as I set off for home, I just thought....

• Backroom

Which club was it that had a fan break into the dressing room after a defeat and have a go at them?

A shame Plastic Head wasn't able to do that here. The players could do with hearing what a true fan had to say, right to their faces, with no BS from the media or Kean clouding their perception.

But don't you see this is what Kean and Venkys want - us all falling out and blaming each other? All Rovers fans are different (good grief thousands of people were never going to be the same, were they?) Can't remember and am too tired to look it up but 'divide and conquer' has been a hugely successful military tactic in the past, hasn't it? There's still a chance we could all get behind one goal if we could just cool the criticism of fellow fans.

Think most didn't even know Venky's were there tonight Glen. Had they known, I think a lot of people would have been very vocal in their opposition for them. Hope they saw that lad's banner in the Jack Walker.

Too many 'sit on hands' fans at Rovers. When you have people on Facebook etc calling people who criticise Kean 's##t fans' it sums too much of our fanbase up. Sad really.

I spoke to several people leaving the Riverside that hadn't even realised the owners were there. They just never looked towards the box....for some reason

The crowd is beaten, they are resigned to the clubs fate

Even the blackburn ends couldn't even muster a venkys out chant

Great post PH. From the heart. Love it.

I'm as pi$$ed off as the next man.

I've missed three home games this season for various reasons. It didnt help. I still looked for the results, nothing else mattered.

It's this football club or nothing for me. Support another team if you can. It won't work. Must be the colours or something.

I despise Venkys, despise kean. Hate everything about the club. (apart from the youth team in all fairness, they seem like good guys)

People will lose their jobs when we go down. Good people. "staff" they're called.

It's a joke of a club. $€£ is going out of it. There really is no other explanation.

Kean (and Agnew (Agnew v Peter White anyone?)). Not fit to lace the boots of Kendall, Saxton, McKay. That's when we were ######. But we all believed. All followed. Unconditional love they call it.

BRFC will get what it deserves this season, not because of the fans, but because Venkys wanted it.

Think most didn't even know Venky's were there tonight Glen. Had they known, I think a lot of people would have been very vocal in their opposition for them. Hope they saw that lad's banner in the Jack Walker.

Too many 'sit on hands' fans at Rovers. When you have people on Facebook etc calling people who criticise Kean 's##t fans' it sums too much of our fanbase up. Sad really.

I agree, Sambo! Didn't realise it was the unmentionables in Jack's box. I kept asking people around me who it was but no-one knew.

Gutted now that there was no pre game intelligence that could have told us they were going to be there.

I think things might have been a bit different if folks had known it was them.

Then again most folk just go to Ewood for a bit of an day/night out and would have shuffled off in silence as usual.

Really upset tonight and applaud Plastic Head's spirit.

I spoke to several people leaving the Riverside that hadn't even realised the owners were there. They just never looked towards the box....for some reason

None of us (at least none of the Blackburn Enders round where I sit) realised, to be fair, and I'm not sure anyone looks to that box anymore because when did they last turn up? Oh, that and there was a REALLY important match to focus on, rather than be looking round the boxes.

Finally!! Couldn't agree less with what PlasticHead has said... Were is the passion Rovers fans?! Our club is being destroyed before our eyes and we are just suppose to accept it?

This has gone on for too long! Even though it is too late, people need to make a stand for the greater being of this club! We have too many narrow minded fans who seem tho think 'relegation will never happen to us,' or 'their is nothing we can do..' That may well be true, but at least show abit of passion and say you tried to defend your club from these scumbags! The quote, 'It's never too late' is very fitting. Take all your anger and turn in to a form of passion by which we all stand as one in hope of eradicating everything that is wrong within the club.

Who cares about the previous numerous protests and whether they were successful!Tonight felt like Rovers fans showed apathy towards everything Venkys/Kean!! Hello! Wake up, we have had numerous differences about whether protests have the desired effect or not. But our fate has nearly been sealed, now more than ever is for fans alike to stand for what is right, yes we may be relegated, yes we may not be the Blackburn Rovers of old, yes we may cease existence sometime in the near future (who knows)... But i beg you... We've come from nowhere to achieve what only other clubs in England could dream of, a proud heritage, loyal fanbase, now is not the time to let this be destroyed! Together we can do this! They may have taken the BRFC of old, but they shall never have the future of BRFC, because we shall get through this. We can do this! Together we stand with passion and belief that we shall have our Rovers back.

Fight for the greater good... like never before! If you aren't going all the way, then why go at all!

Just a thought - if Venkys turn up again, could this be texted around? There are a lot of Blackburn Enders who don't tweet and I have to admit I'm luddite-ish when it comes to twitter. But why on earth wasn't this passed on?

Just a thought - if Venkys turn up again, could this be texted around? There are a lot of Blackburn Enders who don't tweet and I have to admit I'm luddite-ish when it comes to twitter. But why on earth wasn't this passed on?

It was tweeted out by me and many others, and some posted on facebook too, Balaji appears to have had a new hair do too, in the picture I saw he appears to have shaved the pony tail, away. I saw Venkatesh go in, and at the time I didnt realise it was balaji with him.

I know we spread word were we was plonked tonight in the JW, but no-one seemed interested

Great post PH. From the heart. Love it.

I'm as pi$$ed off as the next man.

I've missed three home games this season for various reasons. It didnt help. I still looked for the results, nothing else mattered.

It's this football club or nothing for me. Support another team if you can. It won't work. Must be the colours or something.

I despise Venkys, despise kean. Hate everything about the club. (apart from the youth team in all fairness, they seem like good guys)

People will lose their jobs when we go down. Good people. "staff" they're called.

It's a joke of a club. $€£ is going out of it. There really is no other explanation.

Kean (and Agnew (Agnew v Peter White anyone?)). Not fit to lace the boots of Kendall, Saxton, McKay. That's when we were ######. But we all believed. All followed. Unconditional love they call it.

BRFC will get what it deserves this season, not because of the fans, but because Venkys wanted it.

Bang on, Bob. Passionate doesnt sum it up! wonderful post!

plastichead, and others ditching the rovers, can all dig a hole as far as im concerned!

enjoy fleetwood! :angry:

Really sorry, Glen, but as I said, I'm rubbish at twitter, like most B/B enders around me and none of us do that or go on facebook in the run up to and whilst there's a game on. I'll send you my mob number so if they come again I'll run round like the headless chicken (bad analagy I know) letting people know. But hand on heart, no-one round me knew tonight. If they had...

Archived