BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Good Old Blackburn Rovers

Bang on, Bob. Passionate doesnt sum it up! wonderful post!

plastichead, and others ditching the rovers, can all dig a hole as far as im concerned!

enjoy fleetwood! :angry:

Mate, the club is a fecking mess.

Each to their own. I respect every Rovers fan and the tough decisions they're making.

The owners and manager respect no one. As I mentioned before, people, real people, will lose their jobs when we get relegated. It doesn't matter though does it? Not to Venkys and Keano.

I'm knackered. In it for life.

One day we'll have people in charge who give a damn. It won't be in the premier league. The sooner these set of clowns have gone we can start again.

Staying up won't make that come quicker.

I'm in BBEnd no1 and it would have gone potty if we'd had known.

The amount of unfounded rumours that go round like wildfire, but when the owners are actually here, all the ITKers lose their tongue.

And as for you lot a few feet away, shame on you.

What hurts me more is I feel like I've gone crazy cause I'm having to argue my rational points against Kean with members of the media who seem to feel for him, credit him for the job he's done "considering the circumstances" and the dignity he's shown, etc...

It was tweeted out by me and many others, and some posted on facebook too, Balaji appears to have had a new hair do too, in the picture I saw he appears to have shaved the pony tail, away. I saw Venkatesh go in, and at the time I didnt realise it was balaji with him.

I know we spread word were we was plonked tonight in the JW, but no-one seemed interested

Nothing worse than apathy.

Was let down by BES for Fleetwood tickets so went down for a few beers and a break from the kids.

My best day at Rovers for ages.

Watched the first 5 minutes football then again became sickened by fans who were not even bothering to protest when indian scum were in the ground so went to the Wainwright bar in the Gods own Riverside for 6 pints.

Watched another 5 minutes before I saw the scumbags leaving so ran round to the back of the Nuttall Street in case they tried a predictably sneaky escape, which they did in a silver Merc (no class as ever) got in some nice insults and a couple of traditional British gestures before they disappeared back to their slums.

Then into the Nuttall Street lower for some Kean bashing, and guess what, another oppo goal. The way some fans behaved to Glenn anyone protesting in the Nuttall Street conformed to me that the club is infested by lily livered benders with no backbone who are willing to be done over by some third rate char wallahs.

Anyway outside again and walked past the players entrance. The main officials entrance was fenced off but not the players. So I just walked in. No-one challenged me. There were no signs saying no entry or players only. I went into the foyer and through the door on the right into a corridor. Again no-one challenged me. I was 10 foot from the home dressing room when 2 girls asked me for accreditation. I said I had none but hoped for a chat with Mr`Steve Kean, as I had some lies to tell him. I was then grabbed by some stewards and needlessly roughly manhandled outside, where one particular brainless steward tried to get the cops to arrest me, only to be rightly told, given his story not mine, that I had committed no offence, but I was advised to go home!

A bit of shouting outside the stand and then I realised there was a danger of the chippy shutting so made an exit.

To most Rovers followers at Ewood tonight: You are a spineless bunch of winkers who deserve teh con that is being played on you. I have nothing but contempt for you. In many ways you are as culpable as Kean and venkis in the same way guards at Nazi concentration camps were in the '40's.

To the proper fans who are still willing to go: Show what you feel and make yourselves heard. My heart was gladdened talking to 2 long term home-and-awayers at the Wainwright bar during the first half. There are still good people going to Rovers, god bless em.

If you are a proper fan and are still going next season I understand why you are and hope you enjoy it. I think however most of the loyalites will join me away from Ewood.

I like thousands of others won't be there next season and in fact I won't go to Ewood again or post on any boards now until they have gone.

For those who sit on their hands and decry fans with passion.... simply F888 OFF

Goodbye Rovers and all on here.

League Two at Highbury Avenue 2012/13...bring it on!

PH - Roverite 1971-2012

No matter what the weather, no matter where we play

Good old Blackburn Rovers, we cheered them all the way.

We got a satisfaction, watching the team we liked

Seeing out team in action, the good old blue and whites.

Come on the Rovers.

So, let me get this straight... all this chap really did was have a bit of a tipsy wander around, was out-witted by two girls, hurled a tiny bit of abuse until he got the munchies? He's then stumbled home (with a chippy supper), probably kicked over a road sign and slapped a bus stop or two, sobered up a tad, logged on to the old t'internet, compared fans who support the team during playing time to Nazi guards and saying that anyone who takes offence to people focussing on the wankbag in the dugout rather than supporting the team is "a lily livered bender with no backbone"...and he is in turn getting referred to as a lone soldier by his fellow fans on here!?

So, this totally pointless and pisspoor, damp squib of a swansong is what having a spine means then is it?

Always thought Plastic Head was a bit, crazy and over the top with some of his opinions. But his passion for the club was always clear. I think he's more or less spot on with his piece here it sums up the pure frustration felt by many Rovers fans. On the topic of Venky's, I thought it was pretty clear they must be in the ground judging by the amount of police knocking about. The atmosphere was flat from the start a sort of eerie resignation. I salute you PH though for your honesty, although I think it's maybe best you didn't find your way to Steve Kean last night. As much as I would have liked to seen him punched to the ground.

• Backroom

So, let me get this straight... all this chap really did was have a bit of a tipsy wander around, was out-witted by two girls, hurled a tiny bit of abuse until he got the munchies? He's then stumbled home (with a chippy supper), probably kicked over a road sign and slapped a bus stop or two, sobered up a tad, logged on to the old t'internet, compared fans who support the team during playing time to Nazi guards and saying that anyone who takes offence to people focussing on the wankbag in the dugout rather than supporting the team is "a lily livered bender with no backbone"...and he is in turn getting referred to as a lone soldier by his fellow fans on here!?

So, this totally pointless and pisspoor, damp squib of a swansong is what having a spine means then is it?

Pretty much, don't forget he also got a bit of a stereotypical Indian insult in there as well.

Add to that the fact he was going to go to Fleetwood in the first place and he got let down with tickets and that completes the story.

I wasn't aware that they were here and I guarantee that the vast majority didn't know either.

Archived