BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Man of the Match v Liverpool (H)

Man of the Match v Liverpool (H)  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM?

• Robinson
    • Orr
    • Dann
    • Hanley
    • Martin Olsson
    • Formica
    • Dunn
    • NZonzi
    • Marcus Olsson
    • Hoilett
    • Yakubu
    • Lowe (Sub)
    • Rochina (Sub)
    • Didnt see the game, but would like to see the result

A cruel defeat, after a comeback from 2-0 down, which looked to have earned us a point to take us up 2 places.

Who did people think performed well? Did anyone stand out, even in the 1st 25 minutes when we just didnt get going?

A cruel defeat, after a comeback from 2-0 down, which looked to have earned us a point to take us up 2 places.

Who did people think performed well? Did anyone stand out, even in the 1st 25 minutes when we just didnt get going?

I heard about your tweet blaming the protesters in the JW ... Pathetic hughsey.

cant believe that someone actually voted for Dunn, he lost possession time and again and was caught out badly for the first 2 goals.

Grant Hanley another player that showed he is not up to it last night. he gave away counltess frees in defence and attack and put us under huge pressure. Massive problems at Rovers and we are crying out for the likes of Nelsen and Samba around now!! :angry:

Yeah, Dunn is a shocking decision - old, overweight, off the pace, slow and kept gifting Liverpool possession in dangerous areas.

I've gone with David Hoilett. Thought he looked dangerous and made things happen.

I heard about your tweet blaming the protesters in the JW ... Pathetic hughsey.

No I simply said we didnt take chances, ref bottled it and the n0bheads with the protest in JW lower doesnt help. Dont mince the words Zabbey. Watch their actions, they have no intention of watching the game if we are losing. When it was 2-2 they were behaving, then at 3-2 they are bouncing around with their banners....like "Look at me, get me on TV".

O'reilly or whoever commented on Hanley - to be fair to the lad, he's been outstanding since Liverpool away in December, that was just a bad night for him.

I couldn't vote for anyone, the team as a whole are not up to the standard of the Prem. Overaged in the case of Dunne who can still pass a ball but gets caught in possession, to young and inexperienced as a whole and simply not good enough in the case of Dann. Another case of CoCo's tactical nouse! No leader on the pitch, just doom and gloom.

Abbey im not denying they have made a major mess, got the wrong manager etc....im not happy with them either. Totally not happy.

But how does protests, only when we are losing, help in a vital home game? They simply dont!

Want to protest, then do it outside the ground with thousands others, not 20 or 30 of them. They simply look pathetic and make it look like only a minority are unhappy with things.

i cannot think of anybody to vote for...

even after the dust has settled after the shambles that was last night, i cannot say that anybody grew a pair and stood up to be counted...

are they all too held in place by Coco`s tactical "genius"?..

To suggest that anyone wearing the blue and white was a man of the match is a joke. Sadly, the team that Venky's have built is not Championship standard, let alone Premier League quality. Can I vote for Givet? Even sat on the bench he was better than the comedy duo that are Hanley and Dann at the moment.

Abbey im not denying they have made a major mess, got the wrong manager etc....im not happy with them either. Totally not happy.

But how does protests, only when we are losing, help in a vital home game? They simply dont!

Want to protest, then do it outside the ground with thousands others, not 20 or 30 of them. They simply look pathetic and make it look like only a minority are unhappy with things.

Tell you what come and stand side outside with us knobheads at the next game.

Well done. Do you want a medal?

Don't you get it, Hughesy? THE FANS ARE TIRED OF LOSING GAMES. You can only push people so far.

No, they do not look pathetic. They simply clash with your 'happy-clapper' attitude that so long as the fans behave themselves and don't rock the boat they can somehow polish this great steaming turd that was once called Blackburn Rovers FC.

Begrudgingly voted Yak, the only other player who I thought maybe deserves a mention is Orr. He will be a nice addition at Championship level next season.

I can't believe Junior has 4 votes! I think he's been awful since the Wolves game. For someone who should be trying to play himself onto a top team next season he's having a shocking end to the season.

I'm sure you were critising the people booing Kean when the Yak scored v Swansea (i.e when we were winning), you can't have it both ways.

• Backroom

What is the point of these man of the match polls? After a result like last night I'm pretty sure nobody cares who was 'man of the match' from our group of misfits and losers.

Im not against protests but there is one thing Hughesy said which I agree with. When we have only a few hundred attending protests it undermines their hardwork. The fan base shouldve been stronger and united. I guarantee you if protests numbered at 5,000 - 10,000 people things would've been different, one way or the other. We wouldnt hear Kean talking about a "few unhappy fans" and Venkys wouldve feared the fans and possibly done something differently.

No club has ever had a valid reason to protest as much as we have.

They are officially the worst owners ever in the history of football. There have been poor owners elsewhere but they've never achieved what our farmers have in the space of l year and a bit.

Archived