BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What's tha story on Venky's being at Ewood last night?

Think he's gone now. Anyway the salient point / message I take from all that is that Kean won't be manager next year.

Yeah. I don't believe it either. Why should I? Still, they've got to try and shift some ST's somehow.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the best of my knowledge, He'll be moved sideways regardless of which league we're in.

I’m intrigued by this because we’ve heard so much during the Venky’s tenure about face saving and wanting to avoid humiliation. I suggest that the Rao siblings read The all new Super Steve 'Coco' Kean Thread and perhaps Google the preposterous character of David Brent. Basically what they’ll discover is that Kean’s utterances to the press are becoming so ludicrous that I’d suggest many acclaimed sports journalists such as Henry Winter et al find him ridiculous. Hence retaining Steve Kean’s services in any shape or form would open surely open the Rao family up to yet more mockery. A bizarre plan, to say the least.

Think he's gone now. Anyway the salient point / message I take from all that is that Kean won't be manager next year.

Yeah. I don't believe it either. Why should I? Still, they've got to try and shift some ST's somehow.

Moving him is not a good move. The arrogance, indignity, lies and a complete disrespect to Rovers and its supporters shown by him means he should not be anywhere within the club.

If the myth that he is good with young players is rife in India then if he can not be sacked , send him to run the Pune academy and get him as far away from Blackburn Rovers as possible until his contract runs out and then don't renew it. Also another person who needs shipping out the club is Paul Agnew and his little company who has been Kean's partner in crime, and let's face it Paul Agnew Public Relations have not been the greatest of companies for Blackburn Rovers for a number of years.

Thanks for answering the questions MG.

What is a sideways move for a Premier League manager?

Becoming a manager of another club?

Or is it sideways in terms of the pay grade he is on within Venkys empire? In which case, he may rock up in Pune to coach their first team. (Something he should have been forced to do months ago).

But, with the greatest of respect, would you pay £390k (or whatever he is on) for some bloke to teach a bunch of Indians to play football?

That would then make him a proven liar, Kelbo.

He reckons he's only an office jockey.

Stu,

an office jockey wouldnt be with the main party coming over to Ewood on most occasions, it would not be the Jocky, it would be Red Rum, well, if Red Rum was alive!!

Stu,

an office jockey wouldnt be with the main party coming over to Ewood on most occasions, it would not be the Jocky, it would be Red Rum, well, if Red Rum was alive!!

Exactly the point. Unless they have an office raffle - and the loser has to go to England wit the Raos to watch "Steve Kean's Venky Rovers" play.

Ergo MR.Goad isn't what he says he is.

We all know that Agnew, Hunt, Lynsey Talbot read this messageboard, so there is no way that MG is a 'rouge informer' from the Venkys camp.

I think he's a plant from within, most likely to be Vinny himself.

In any case, it is interesting to hear what he says. Even though it just proves how out of touch the owners are. eg the fact they can't see past the cost of sacking Kean to the potential cost of dropping out of the premier league. I'm sure Sunderland's Board are really bothered now about the cost to get rid of Bruce and bring in O'Neil.

In any case, it is interesting to hear what he says. Even though it just proves how out of touch the owners are. eg the fact they can't see past the cost of sacking Kean to the potential cost of dropping out of the premier league. I'm sure Sunderland's Board are really bothered now about the cost to get rid of Bruce and bring in O'Neil.

I agree with this, but I'm also interested to see what happens of QPR this season. By the looks of it, it's going to be us, Wolves and QPR to be relegated this season. It's interesting because QPR took a completely opposite approach to us in order to avoid relegation.

Absolutely spurious standpoint !

In fact ridiculous.

Blackburn Rovers were an established premier league football club, QPR scrambled promotion last season.

Absolutely.

More than an established Premier League club, one which was habitually finishing in the top half of the table until Venky's bought it.

All those on here who might have some actual knowledge as to whether or not MG is genuine say he 100% is. The ones constantly saying he isn't are those would have no possible way of knowing.

Keep up with the replies Mr MG

I'm sure Glenn or Kamy have spoken to him in person, he's a real boy.

Why?

If only half of what he says actually happens it's worth knowing about. There's precious little knowledge of Venkies machinations coming out. MG's info is better than nothing.

On another point I can't see relations between the supporters of BRFC and Venkies ever returning to how they where when they took over the club. That ship has well and truly sailed, their best plan would be to sell up to whoever tomorrow. I think Venkies and Kean are finished as far as this town and team are concerned.

Why?

Why the hell not?

He's offering a different perspective on all this. The more viewpoints we have the better. I really don't see the point in attacking his every post and throwing insults his way. Who knows how much of what he posts is accurate, but it's more interesting than most of the crap being regurgitated here on a daily basis.

Absolutely.

More than an established Premier League club, one which was habitually finishing in the top half of the table until Venky's bought it.

Under Hughes and while the Trust was still putting in at least SOME money.

We have struggled since and while I think Sam was excellent he was getting the most out of a fading squad. The fact that YOU amongst others were calling for him to be sacked in the season we finished 10th and were posting about "the impending crisis" we were to face even if we survived is very telling.

Fact is, QPR spent in Jan and we didn't.

Under Hughes and while the Trust was still putting in at least SOME money.

We have struggled since and while I think Sam was excellent he was getting the most out of a fading squad. The fact that YOU amongst others were calling for him to be sacked in the season we finished 10th and were posting about "the impending crisis" we were to face even if we survived is very telling.

Fact is, QPR spent in Jan and we didn't.

Looking like that is going to be a telling factor, in the final shake up !!!

I agree with this, but I'm also interested to see what happens of QPR this season. By the looks of it, it's going to be us, Wolves and QPR to be relegated this season. It's interesting because QPR took a completely opposite approach to us in order to avoid relegation.

QPR wont go down Miker.thats if they keep 11 on the field..

Archived