BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What's tha story on Venky's being at Ewood last night?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm against them, just do not believe in game protests help in any way at all.

i agree. they don't help.

the players have said so!!!

support the team, just forget about venkys and kean till the end of the season!!!

the main aim is we need to stay up!!! end of!

i agree. they don't help.

the players have said so!!!

support the team, just forget about venkys and kean till the end of the season!!!

the main aim is we need to stay up!!! end of!

Results have been better with them though?

The protests give Kean and the lads a rallying point, motivation to prove us wrong.

We should have protests before every match home and away for the rest of the season.

• Backroom

A mars bar and some Venky's Xprs coupons.

The rest will be from selling Hoilett. OHWAIT.

No way Venky's would buy a mars bar. They'd get one of the knock off brands from Aldi.

getting behind the team as the players have ask for!!!

Stop shouting FFS. I'm only over here.

Getting behind the team has achieved what this season, good sir? You're flogging a dead horse here.

Chaddy.. Protesting may not have got Venky's out now, but why sit on your hands? I don't want to be one of the people saying they did nothing and fiddled whilst Rome burned.

I do hope you're not one of the people who criticise the protesters yet, like at the Bolton game, jump up chanting 'Kean out' and all of a sudden being vocal when we're really in the s##t?

Oh, I forgot the obligatory !!!!! at the end of every sentence.

what have protesting done???

Uh-uh, chaddy, that's not how this game is played.

Protesting hasn't worked.

Blindly backing the team hasn't worked.

Yet which is the most natural and understandable response towards events of the past year?

Uh-uh, chaddy, that's not how this game is played.

Protesting hasn't worked.

Blindly backing the team hasn't worked.

Yet which is the most natural and understandable response towards events of the past year?

hands-over-ears.jpg

"Get behind the lads"

"Get behind the lads"

"Get behind the lads"

"Get behind the lads"

JHC there is ome rubbish written on here.

Are some fo you forgetting the perilous position we find ourselves in ?

Its not about the fans, its about the team facing relegation. This current team CAN perform much better of that I am certain HOWEVER there is a problem/issue, Kean is in charge, a man with no credibility, no managerial skills, a person who constnatly spouts utter tripe to the camera and a person with absolutey no idea on tactics or how to use the players available to him.

IF Rovers Senior Management had taken stock of the bad feeling, bad results, negative fan vibes and the fact that there was clearly unrest in the camp they would have realised the requirement to change MANAGERS.

The fact is, the clubs OWN SUPPORTERS could see it whereas the idiotic owners blatantly lied to by Anderson or whoever saw fit to ignore the local pleas of the fans and media.

That is the only issue for discussion as regards Venky's.

Stop blaming each other guys and girls, it really doesnt do you any favours. The blame lies with KEAN, Paul HUNT, AGnew and Venky's.

The amount of bad feeling in this club is horrendous, it has ripped the club apart, ripped out its heart and has become soulless.

The club will go down this season and it will NOT recover. If anything, the club will face a serious test of stability in The Championship as it faces huge debts, lack of income, fans leaving in drove, a lack of top class sponsorship, cash flow issues and I would suggest it really could see a case of administration because of the antics of our so called owners.

Venky's clearly must realise by now the situtation we are in. We stand to lose £40m PLUS with the drop, we stand to lose the majority of this current squad be it with sales or free transfers as we will not be able to afford the wages currently paid to the players.

Thats the scenario and its real.

Now all of you stand together and say "Thanks Venky's and thanks Mr Kean".

KEAN OUT

Best post by a country mile and some of you guys could do with reading it........only if it does'nt interfere in your petty squabbles.

getting behind the players because they have asked us to?

does it go something like this?

'please, please get behind us, i hate it when your nasty to us, it makes me feel wearly bad, it makes me wanna cry, we promise to be good boys and try weally weally hard in the next game'!!

its about time baldylocks and his lads did something on the pitch to warrant our support, sod the players, they dont give a feck!!!

If the reports are true that the Rao's have put up their own family pictures next to Jack then that is one very big sick joke...they are taking the p!ss.

This lot are not fit to be Jack's shoe shine boy. :angry2:

The 20th May may be a fantastic opportunity to remove or deface the piccies of the Rao family.

yeh we should protest because it achieved so much :rock:

We needed bigger protests. However typical little old Rovers folk will whinge and whine after it is too late, and of course it is always someone else's fault. GET OFF YOUR AR$ES AND RAISE THE ROOF AGAINST THESE FRAUDSTERS.

Archived