BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Last two home games £15

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great offer but this reminds me of when we played Birmingham City a few seasons ago. Last game and they were destined for the drop so in desperation they cut ticket prices then cut them again, by the time the game against us came around you could buy an adult ticket in home area's on the day for £4.50. They went down which was no suprise :unsure:

Great offer but this reminds me of when we played Birmingham City a few seasons ago. Last game and they were destined for the drop so in desperation they cut ticket prices then cut them again, by the time the game against us came around you could buy an adult ticket in home area's on the day for £4.50. They went down which was no suprise after a year or 2 of dodgy foriegn ownership :unsure:

Was that when they beat us 4-1 or something? Gold and Sullivan were the owners. I'd rather have them than Venky's!

Was that when they beat us 4-1 or something? Gold and Sullivan were the owners. I'd rather have them than Venky's!

Yes your right, i stand corrected. Either way they were in a mess and doomed and everyone knew all season they'd eventually drop a bit like us :(

I think a terrible crowd of 23,500 against Liverpool will have even shocked a few in the Ivory towers last night, surely our worst Premiership attendace versus them since the ground development? Radio Rovers made me laugh by saying it was due to the lack of Liverpool fans. Good move by the club but fans can only do so much!

Paid out a lot of money for my season tickets this year.

Understand need for support at critical time but now too many offers which devalues having a season ticket(s).

Regular availability of offers will also impact level of season ticket sales on top of the Venky's / Coco impact.

I think a terrible crowd of 23,500 against Liverpool will have even shocked a few in the Ivory towers last night, surely our worst Premiership attendace versus them since the ground development? Radio Rovers made me laugh by saying it was due to the lack of Liverpool fans. Good move by the club but fans can only do so much!

Last seasons gate was pretty much similar

That's not true Mercer, the club has done it every season at this time of year for about the last 5 years.

Understand that, but how many offers have there been this season covering how many matches ?

I reckon at least a third have been on offer which feels too many.

Understand that, but how many offers have there been this season covering how many matches ?

I reckon at least a third have been on offer which feels too many.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest if I’m honest, I’m all for getting more people into the ground, or I was before the fallout :(

Archived