BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manager for next season in Championship

I seem to be the only person in my family who thinks that the man sat behind Venkatesh on Andy Cryer's page bears a slight resemblance to Sven in a silly hat. Hope to goodness my eyes are failing me.

Just had to look, no not Sven. Wonder which one is MG Road :)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly .. The polished turd is unsackable

He's not even a polished turd, just a turd.

I seem to be the only person in my family who thinks that the man sat behind Venkatesh on Andy Cryer's page bears a slight resemblance to Sven in a silly hat. Hope to goodness my eyes are failing me.

I'd take Sven over our current slimeball any day of the week though.

Now I know you are officially puddled.

Now why is that. I suggest a possible name to approach - but I am puddled. Grow up

Barring a change of ownership he wouldn't touch us with a barge pole.

Probable not. But still worth an approach.

If Brighton do not go up - which seems likely now. I would at least approach Gus Poyet. Just in case he has a change of heart with regards to Brighton.

Some people seriously under estimate how far our club has fallen

yes, even the Brighton manager is likely to turn us down these days

Some people seriously under estimate how far our club has fallen

yes, even the Brighton manager is likely to turn us down these days

I know how far the club has fallen. No manager is likely to want to work under venkys, bar Kean.

But the start of this thread was IF venkys were gone and Kean was gone and rovers were in the championship - who would we want as manager. Read chaddyrovers post that started this thread.

I know how far the club has fallen. No manager is likely to want to work under venkys, bar Kean.

But the start of this thread was IF venkys were gone and Kean was gone and rovers were in the championship - who would we want as manager. Read chaddyrovers post that started this thread.

Fair enough, my mistake.

Under new ownership, Gus Poyet is not a bad shout to be fair.

Sorry.

Fair enough, my mistake.

Under new ownership, Gus Poyet is not a bad shout to be fair.

Sorry.

Fair enough, appology accepted.

What Gus Poyet has done for the club this season has been really good. Considering they only came up from league one last season. They are now hovering around the play offs. The football is also good. I have seen them a few times this season, as I live near there. I also know a player he would want to bring with him, Vicenta Rodriguaez. Terrific player.

But whilst venkys are here, just a dream to expect decent things happening at Rovers.

It wouldnt happen, but if or when we are relegated, I wouldnt hesitate to get Scholes as player manager with a top coach along side him, back to the Howard Kendall era I know but it would give us a world class midfielder who would command respect both on and off the park!!

It wouldnt happen, but if or when we are relegated, I wouldnt hesitate to get Scholes as player manager with a top coach along side him, back to the Howard Kendall era I know but it would give us a world class midfielder who would command respect both on and off the park!!

? I've never heard him open his mouth.

• Backroom

Hate to say it but Colin Hendry's said nice things about Kean lately. He doesn't want in on 'the masterplan', does he?

Bloody hope not

Whatever happened to Newell did he disappear shortly after his rants?

Bloody hope not

Whatever happened to Newell did he disappear shortly after his rants?

The complete antithesis of Kean. Oh how fantastic would it be if he could be Stevie's nemesis. Thump - there I am back to the real world. :angry2::(

I was going to start a thread on the starting eleven for next season but it might as well go here.

I think Rovers will have lost the following players:- Givet, Robinson, Martin Olsson, Nzonzi, Hoilett, MGP, Vukcevic, Formica, Rochina and Yakubu. (Oh, and the non-player Grella).

Therefore the line up will be:-

1 Bunn 2 Orr 3 Henley 4 Dann 5 Hanley (G) 6 Lowe 7 Petrovic 8 Dunn 9 Goodwillie 10 Blackman 11 Marcus Olsson

And Keano will still be in charge.

God help us!

I bet brum thought all their big earners would find takers as well. We may have been dumb enough to take dann from them but zigic and alike are still draining them into administration.

No way we get pedersen, rochina and robbo off the books they aren't gonna take pay cuts

I was going to start a thread on the starting eleven for next season but it might as well go here.

I think Rovers will have lost the following players:- Givet, Robinson, Martin Olsson, Nzonzi, Hoilett, MGP, Vukcevic, Formica, Rochina and Yakubu. (Oh, and the non-player Grella).

Therefore the line up will be:-

1 Bunn 2 Orr 3 Henley 4 Dann 5 Hanley (G) 6 Lowe 7 Petrovic 8 Dunn 9 Goodwillie 10 Blackman 11 Marcus Olsson

And Keano will still be in charge.

God help us!

I've seen better Aberdeen teams and that's saying something; not including the new Chris Smalling obviously.......

Archived