BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Community March

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The time for gimmicks is over. This is not about drawing attention to the fact that Kean is a poor manager, everyone already knows. This is not the time for personal attacks, this just generates more sympathy. This is not the time for bringing more publicity to Venkys, they've had more than enough.

This is a time for all Blackburn Rovers supporters who care about the club, to stand shoulder to shoulder, in their numbers, to show exactly what this football club means to the town - and also how many fans they are currently going to lose and never get back.

A chance to bring your kids along and show them the future generations of the club who will not grow up to be Rovers fans. A chance to bring your elders who have been fans since before Venkys even existed. To show them that Blackburn Rovers fans are good people - and not the foul mouthed, venomous caricatures depicted in the press.

There is no negotiating with the club, there is no violent crazy mob, just very upset, frustrated and disillusioned supports who have been belittled, patronised and ignored for long enough.

I urge people to come along, bring their children, their parents, their grandparents and let people see what we are really all about.

It's not One Percent it's...

One Town, One Club, One Rovers.

The march will leave BLACKBURN TOWN HALL and proceed to EWOOD PARK. The march must leave the town hall at 1.30pm prompt and we ask people to congregate outside the town hall between 1.00-1.15pm please.

Once arriving at Ewood Park we will turn into Tweed Street before entering the Jack Walker stand gates for a 10-15 minute static protest.

The club have also agreed to facilitate a ‘post match sit-in’ in the Blackburn End lower tier after the match for those who feel the need to be vocal at full time. The agreed time frame for this sit in is from full-time until 5.30pm

Once again we ask for everyone to show the level of impeccable conduct as shown on all previous organised protests. This is about OUR club and OUR town and it needs to be visual, vocal and well conducted, therefore we ask people to please keep the foul language out of chants.

We have been asked to remind people that there is still a blanket banner ban on Ewood Park and any banners taken into the stadium will be confiscated.

We have been asked to remind people that there is still a blanket banner ban on Ewood Park and any banners taken into the stadium will be confiscated

Until Norwich score I suspect, then the fun will start !!!

These marches are all well and good but are dependant on many factors , not least the weather ...The best protest in my opinion was the Bolton home game , that was spontaneous and was certainly not a minority .

Kean Out ! Venkys Out !

We have been asked to remind people that there is still a blanket banner ban on Ewood Park and any banners taken into the stadium will be confiscated

Until Norwich score I suspect, then the fun will start !!!

These marches are all well and good but are dependant on many factors , not least the weather ...The best protest in my opinion was the Bolton home game , that was spontaneous and was certainly not a minority .

Kean Out ! Venkys Out !

The question is ......

what happened to those people and why they didnt carry on?

my mate said he cba ..pathetic and ive told him.

The question is ......

what happened to those people and why they didnt carry on?

my mate said he cba ..pathetic and ive told him.

Personally , I think we all expected to see Kean sacked the day after ..It didn't happen then we won at OT and people gave up in a way ...Cos he wasn't going to be sacked ...

But the strength of feeling is still there , a Norwich goal on Saturday it will return with probably more venom !!!!

Any protest will be what the people want it to be and a reflection of the people who turn up. If most ordinary folk don't care enough, then it will be another minority, led by the same people, which Kean can wave away and smirk about 1% (now downgraded to 30 people) being against them. If a large proportion of old and young, male and female give the club one extra hour of their time, then that protest will be far more powerful. But it MUST be peaceful and well attended, anything else and we may as well give up on the club now.

Black armbands at the ready. Will we see you there EiT?

Why pin your hopes on a tactic which will backfire unless 15x the number of people at the last protest turn up?

Since you ask I will be at the game - yes really - along with 7 of my family but will not be marching. Why? Because we are all going out for a family meal since we haven't all been together for 3 years. And my 84 year old dad with an artifical hip and 82 year old mum with arthritis don't really fancy walking 3 miles.

So you can blame me for us being relegated

Northern Rover @Northern_Rover

Venky's Source: the unhostile reaction to family at Liverpool game indicates majority of fans are not against owners.

This mornings press release:

http://brfcactiongroup.co.uk/press-release-16th-april-2012/

Full Details

http://brfcactiongroup.co.uk/blackburn-rovers-community-march-21042012/

Pick up points are to be implemented into the route tonight (after i have had something to eat lol)

Why pin your hopes on a tactic which will backfire unless 15x the number of people at the last protest turn up?

Since you ask I will be at the game - yes really - along with 7 of my family but will not be marching. Why? Because we are all going out for a family meal since we haven't all been together for 3 years. And my 84 year old dad with an artifical hip and 82 year old mum with arthritis don't really fancy walking 3 miles.

So you can blame me for us being relegated

We'll only get to 1000s if we get enough 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s to turn up. If every fan who believes it might work brings only themself along, we'll get there. It's a self-fulfilling thing...

If you could switch the meal to Sunday, drop the folks off early at the ground (or arrange to meet them) then come and join us - you can walk from town with me and my lad. Genuine offer..

The only people I blame for our relegation are Kean and Venkys.

Venky's Source: the unhostile reaction to family at Liverpool game indicates majority of fans are not against owners.

Full Details

Pick up points are to be implemented into the route tonight (after i have had something to eat lol)

amazing are they not.

IF EVERYONE KNEW THEY WERE THERE THEN IT WOULDNT HAVE BEEN "UNHOSTILE".

SNEAKY TURDS

Full Details

Well sneaking into the ground and wanting nobody to know you are there is the act of brave and very proud owners engaging with their fans isn't it?? This mob could change the time on Big Ben with the amount of spin they punt out.

maybe they will be back against Norwich and walk out onto the pitch to their adoring audience eh??

Is it customary to present the Player of the Year award to the undeserving recipient on the pitch at the final home game?? Bet they are queueing up to present that one then-my god by then we will be down and there will be a near riot as we arrive at Ewood for the last Prem game many of us will ever see!!

Distressing times or what??

EVERY ROVERS FAN WHO WANTS KEAN AND THE OWNERS OUT SHOULD STAND AND MARCH SHOULDER TO SHOULDER DOWN BOLTON RD ON SATURDAY...PUT ALL DIFFERENCES ASIDE AND SHOW THESE PATHETIC PEOPLE INC BLACK WHO SAID THERES ONLY 30 OUT OF 18000 AGAINST KEAN...WE WANT OUR CLUB BACK!!!!!

THE REAL ROVERS NEED YOU BLACKBURN NEEDS YOU AND THE VENKYS DONT NEED OR WANT YOU....DONT USE THE EXCUSE IT WONT WORK OR I CANT BE ARSED.

SHOW THE TOERAGS THEY ARE HATED ..

I see we are still the only football stadium in the world that doesn't allow banners. Pathetic.

I'm gonna take a banner in the ground with the words

This is not a banner its a bedsheet.

Would that be dangerous John? Is bedroom linen banned too, maybe a silk sheet or a table cloth may be considered less hazardous.

Stalin's Rovers.

Why is it pathetic?

I think it's a lot more pathetic to ignore the issues and ban banners. Or to complain about those with banners. Assuming the banners are not using bad language or racist, sexist, homophobic etc...

Archived