BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS Podcast 31

Guest Wen Y Hu

Guest Wen Y Hu

In BRFCS Podcast 31, Wen Y Hu is joined by chief reporter Kamy, assistant editor Eddie and forum member philipl to discuss the Manchester United and West Bromwich Albion matches and a range of Rovers-related issues.

Thanks to J*B (Josh) and also to Glenn for the production of this podcast.

The podcast is published to the front page here.

It is also available via the following link. Just paste the link into your browser address bar.

http://brfcspod.brfcsltd.netdna-cdn.com/BRFCS-31.mp3

Guest Wen Y Hu

Apologies for the delay in publishing this one. I'm ridiculously busy at the moment, so it wasn't till Thursday that I got through listening to the final edit prior to publication. Then there seems to have been some kind of glitch with the publishing system on the servers that we use, because I actually uploaded the podcast to the server on Thursday afternoon (UK time) and as of yesterday afternoon the file had still not finished registering with the mirror servers. We'll look into it, but if anyone has any issues with the podcast taking longer than usual to load, etc., just let us know.

Apologies for the delay in publishing this one. I'm ridiculously busy at the moment, so it wasn't till Thursday that I got through listening to the final edit prior to publication. Then there seems to have been some kind of glitch with the publishing system on the servers that we use, because I actually uploaded the podcast to the server on Thursday afternoon (UK time) and as of yesterday afternoon the file had still not finished registering with the mirror servers. We'll look into it, but if anyone has any issues with the podcast taking longer than usual to load, etc., just let us know.

It doesn't work.

Just to keep everyone informed I can confirm I joined in on today's podcast 32. I thoroughly enjoyed it after I attended the Norwich game yesterday. I gave my views on all the subjects and everyone Glenn P, PhilipL, Eddie & anyone I missed out made me feel very welcome, it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience and hopefully when I am settled in Blackburn with a season ticket next year I will be able to contribute more often to the podcast.

Guest Wen Y Hu

An interview with Wayne Wild will be published tomorrow as Podcast 32. The regular podcast (featuring Brfcrule1) will be out later in the week as Podcast 33.

Archived