BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Student Season Tickets

I knew Abs was going to jump in here with regards to CSA. Abs just one question any chance the CSA will let go of your bits long enough for you to consider buying a ticket for the next Brfcs sportsman dinner? :D I hope so as it would be a major honour to meet the bloke behind some of the most controversial posts.

watch this space ..cant say to much.Im in court very soon. Im back on overtime so next time i should be ok.

ha and it never ceases to amaze how many people "bite the hook" ha

LOADS OF EM..... SPONGING DOLE DOSSERS AND STUDENTS SHOULDNT BE TREATED DIFFERENT .IN FACT DOLE DOSSERS HAVE MORE SPARE CASH THAN ME

AMEN! How do all those barfly bums afford it?

A club is best off investing on future fans by getting local kids in the stadium for next to nowt, and capture their loyalty before they sheep like and become Manchester Utd fans or other such big local club.

I really do detest Tories with a passion. Just saying...

First I am not a tory. But in this life things should not just be handed to people on a plate. Other than the elderly, children, disabled etc etc, the real folk in need. Others if they want something they should earn it like everybody else.

Sadly some people think it is a right to own a telly, football season tickets etc. That is not being a tory, labour etc man. It is what, I believe, most working folk believe. Roof over your head, food in the belly and clothes on your back, medical care. Other things are luxury in my opinion.

When I was a student I thought they should have done a student price. However looking back I used to go all home and away, get ###### up at every game.

No chance of that happening nowadays, I get two away games on the ###### a season, due to bills and expenses I did not have as a student...

In fact, maybe they should pay more ;)

I worked for more than 10 years before going Uni, I went because there were no prospects in the job I was in and the money was awful. People go uni for different reasons, it turns out if I had stayed in the dead end job I would have been on the dole queue as of a few weeks ago, I find the idea that students are scroungers quite annoying. I work a job on the side which practically means when Im not studying Im working, I live a very comfortable life because of this. Im quite happy to pay my loans and fees back, I have taken the grants I was entitled to but why shouldnt I? I paid taxes, worked hard and when I was working full time I saw scum who did nothing all day have more than me, House, expensive toys, video games etc all because they couldnt keep it in their pants, dont want to work. I accept that this is not the case of everybody on the dole but its annoying watching people who dont even try or deserve it get more than you by doing less, I want a job that pays more with prospects which is why I went uni, it may not work out like that in the end but at least I tried.

As for student season tickets even if you goto just 11 games thats 20.50 per game its a bargain for any football club I dont see why people need to pay less than that in todays market, I have a season ticket and I have been to just 9 games this season because of work, its still a bargain the quality of the football leaves less to be desired though.

Archived