BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v. Norwich City; 21/4/2012

m1st

I think that looks pretty much conclusive that he's had at least some knock to his right eye area.

Bruising and some swelling - compare the two eyebrow corners and the bruised one is clearly more swollen than the other.

Question now remains...who is the hero?

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that looks pretty much conclusive that he's had at least some knock to his right eye area.

Bruising and some swelling - compare the two eyebrow corners and the bruised one is clearly more swollen than the other.

Question now remains...who is the hero?

Could just have tripped over his dog , ohh hang on.............

Having difficulty these days thinking straight about Rovers. Heart ruling head too much.

Heart says we'll surprise a few tomorrow and get unexpected win, head says we wont win again this season !

Have money on Norwich to win 3-1 @ 31/1. Hope I'm wrong.

More than ever, 1st goal absolutely critical tomorrow. If it goes in at wrong end then I fear that a tsunami of grief, hatred and pent-up emotion will sweep through Ewood.

"He looks a bit like a bald Paddy McGuiness in that photo.

No likey, No Stevie."

Class!

Norwich at home, will always remember it for two things...

7-1...

and the first home game after Uncle Jack died. I was abroad at the time, on a fishing boat somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean and made everyone do a minutes silence as closest to 3pm GMT as I could manage. Miss you so much big guy : (

My Arte Et Labore tattoo is fading...COYB

F**K Coco F**k Venky's

• Backroom

Not even nervous for once

I think in my head it's all over, if we take the lead however I may start to get nervous again

It's the hope that kills you

Paul Lambert slags off Rovers fans

Lambert link

Would be good if after the March all fans roar on Rovers and slag Lambert.

"It’s not nice for Steve Kean and he doesn’t deserve what he has been subjected to. Some of the abuse he has suffered has just been vicious, but he has done well and handled it all with dignity."

Do they hand these managers a script?

I'm no longer bothered by these comments from opposition managers. They just want their easy 3 points...

Taken direct from youtube video no photoshopping

keaneyye3.jpg

Still taken around 13 secs (couldn't bare to listen to the drivel any longer) here's the video My link

To be fair to my "no mark" comment, what I actually meant was Kean is a no-mark. ;)

Seriously though, the Sky cameras were set up to Kean's right. Agnew's attention to detail is pretty good.

It'll be interesting to see the reaction from the players on the pitch. I can see us scoring early and slipping up later.

• Backroom

I always liked Paul Lambert to be fair he's only answering what's put to him and he's never going to go out and say Kean deserves it is he?

I always liked Paul Lambert to be fair he's only answering what's put to him and he's never going to go out and say Kean deserves it is he?

Ex Celtic players, both Sweaty Socks, LMA and other commonalities. Add to that that managers rarely say anything derogatory against each other.

What gets me is that they don't understand the meaning of the word fickle. Fickle is when you change your mind constantly - I don't know of anyone who, having realised kean is not up to the job, has changed their mind from that. One allegation you can't throw at us id fickle. We just want the end of Kean and Venkys, and have done for the best part of 18 months. That's longer than some marriages last nowadays, longer than you get as a prison sentence for a large number of crimes and we're still stuck with him.

noone mentioned n'znozi, the player who was involved in the bust-up with kean? he stormed off according to the star because he told he wasnt playing on saturday

I saw that - do you think he is right to drop Nzonzi - he has been poor of late - and his lack of effort against Swansea was terrible. For once - is Kean right in what he is doing - tough call made worse by Nzonzi being one of our better players when he can be bothered.

I saw that - do you think he is right to drop Nzonzi - he has been poor of late - and his lack of effort against Swansea was terrible. For once - is Kean right in what he is doing - tough call made worse by Nzonzi being one of our better players when he can be bothered.

If we had any squad depth (quality-wise) then yes he probably should be dropped. As we don't it's a tough one.

But with all these players whose "minds aren't right" someone should surely be questioning the poor man-management skills that got us here. Wasn't he player of the season a couple of years ago? You don't become a bad player overnight - yet several of our previous star players saw their form dip considerably under Brent.

We win this and the Wigan game and we have an outside shot. Can't see it happening. If all our players are on form then we have the squad to do it, but considering how terrible we've been recently, I just can't see us getting two home wins, never mind trying to grab something at spurs or chelsea. Hoping for the best but fearing the worst. If we lose today I assume we could be mathematically relegated next week?

Unless they mean it, they should keep their mouths shut. A simple retort such as 'being a manager is a tough job, we all know what comes with the territory'.

He admits he doesn't know what's going on up here but is still prepared to slag the fans.

Why not just say ' I don't know the background so can't comment'

Pillock.

On Twitter, Cryer states that he's heard Nzonzi dropped and big story in Daily star about this. His predicted team:

robbo, orr, givet, dann, martin olsson, dunn, lowe, peds, hoilett, formica, yak

Worrying thing is that 7 of those players (ones in bold) are either carrying injuries or, in Givet's case, short of match practice. Hope the weekly budget allows for 3 subs today !!!

Also, without Nzonzi, and Samba, our threat at set pieces has sunk dramatically and we are more exposed at the back from set pieces as well. Grant Holt's pretty useful in the air.

Head's taken control again and feeling confident with my bet for a 3-1 Norwich win.

Archived