BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v. Norwich City; 21/4/2012

m1st

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that can't be true, Kean told us that there'd been not been so much as a raised voice in training.

What it doesn't do is tell the 'alledged' full story - scuffle between the two, another player tried to split it, only for Kean to turn on him...and then get a beating from his savior :lol:

I always liked Paul Lambert to be fair he's only answering what's put to him and he's never going to go out and say Kean deserves it is he?

Correct Tom, plus he was on that SFA do with Kean & Moyes this week too, so is likely to be a mate of his.

So he didn't go to Munich then.

Sorry Ricky, I think you are on a slippery slope on that one....

As for the bust-up being the cause of Nzonzi being sold, my feeling is that the altercations with Givet and Nzonzi becoming public are a useful PR cover for the ongoing moves sell them regardless of where we are next season.

See the Metro story from 18 April in the Nzonzi Off thread on the transfers page. That story rather suggests the same agent involvement as moved Samba out which gives further credence to the oft repeated rumour/opinion that Zahavi has been engaged to get as much money as he can from selling Rovers players this summer.

I always liked Paul Lambert to be fair he's only answering what's put to him and he's never going to go out and say Kean deserves it is he?

I know but to come out and say ''he's done well'' !!!! Its crap talk.How has he done well -we are going down the sh1tter. Maybe he has done well to take one of the places that everyone thought would be reserved for Norwich!!

Iwoke up today and have been for a walk with the dog. I had a chat with a neighbour of my partner who is a Bolton fan. We both chatted about our clubs predicament.

To be honest we are both up the creek. Rovers wont win today, I am certain of that. Its not thaty I fear Norwich I genuinely think that Kean has not got a clue how to go out and win such an important game further to that he doesnt know his best 11, hast a clue about tactics or formations and will definately leave out players that could just have win the game for us before we hear his scottish dreary tones telling us what we hear each and every single week.

I am shortly heading up towards Ewood from Westhoughton, it doesnt look good weather wise, the footie forecast for Rovers is even worse and I predict this to be the last Saturday HOME premiership game for a long long time. Today is ANTI KEAN day for me, the result doesnt matter because even if we win we will still struggle to survive as we rely on other teams to lose and in doing so the fact that Rovers have gone on a run where they have conceded 3-3-3 and so on in recent games the goals agaisnt column will send us down instead of QPR who for me are favourites along with BRFC.

Enjoy today people, thanks to KEAN and CO you wont have to suffer a Premier defeat at home on a SATURDAY ever again, now if KEAN wants a positive there you have it !

KEAN OUT

The worst thing about today is you can predict Kean's post match presser if/when we lose already. 'yes it's a big 3 points dropped, but we did, and still do, have to get the 7 points required to stay in this league. All this means is we have to get a win at either Chelsea or spurs, and given our results at Old Trafford, Anfield and Goodison Park, we're extremely confident we can do that. We're far from down and out.'

The worst thing about today is you can predict Kean's post match presser if/when we lose already. 'yes it's a big 3 points dropped, but we did, and still do, have to get the 7 points required to stay in this league. All this means is we have to get a win at either Chelsea or spurs, and given our results at Old Trafford, Anfield and Goodison Park, we're extremely confident we can do that. We're far from down and out.'

Are you kean's speech writer?

On Twitter, Cryer states that he's heard Nzonzi dropped and big story in Daily star about this. His predicted team:

robbo, orr, givet, dann, martin olsson, dunn, lowe, peds, hoilett, formica, yak

Worrying thing is that 7 of those players (ones in bold) are either carrying injuries or, in Givet's case, short of match practice. Hope the weekly budget allows for 3 subs today !!!

Also, without Nzonzi, and Samba, our threat at set pieces has sunk dramatically and we are more exposed at the back from set pieces as well. Grant Holt's pretty useful in the air.

Head's taken control again and feeling confident with my bet for a 3-1 Norwich win.

If Kean has dropped Nzonzi then he's done the right thing there, the player has been very poor for a while and his attitude has been worse.

I would have dropped one or two more and attempted to shake it up a bit but can't criticise that particular move.

ROVERS – Robinson, Orr, Givet, Dann, Lowe, Marcus Olsson, Pedersen, Dunn, Formica, Hoilett, Yakubu

Subs: Kean, Martin Olsson, Modeste, Petrovic, Nzonzi, Rochina, Goodwillie.

Christ knows how that's lining up. Looks every inch a Championship side though.

Apparently, Lowe in CM and Marcuss Olsson at LB.According to Andy Cryer anyway.

Yeah, got to be Lowe in centre midfield. That's got to be the weakest Rovers team I can remember, certainly in the last 20 years. There were players in the team in Div 3 that would have got into this team. Seriously. If Norwich can't beat that lot they must be poor.

Yeah, got to be Lowe in centre midfield. That's got to be the weakest Rovers team I can remember, certainly in the last 20 years. There were players in the team in Div 3 that would have got into this team. Seriously. If Norwich can't beat that lot they must be poor.

You're right, Tyrone.

That is such a wicked post though - despite my gloom about this fixture [and season], I couldn't help laughing at it.

Archived