BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v. Norwich City; 21/4/2012

m1st

When supporters come out with statements like that, it makes me very, very nervous.

Lambert is not that type of manager and Norwich will be aiming to finish as high as they can especially with place money of around £800,000 per place available; realistically, Norwich could finish 3 places higher than their current position which would be worth a cool £2,400,000 ! Additionally, they will bring a sizeable following and it's a long and expensive haul from Norwich - rest assured that Lambert will reinforce that to the players.

Its not Norwich im worried about thinking they have nothing to play for its some of our players.

But dont worry if steve tells them to remember how they played in the first 80mins at carrow road and follow that up with the last 20 at wolves we will be fine. Will look a bit silly playing ten mins extra after the final whistle but who cares.....

When supporters come out with statements like that, it makes me very, very nervous.

Lambert is not that type of manager and Norwich will be aiming to finish as high as they can especially with place money of around £800,000 per place available; realistically, Norwich could finish 3 places higher than their current position which would be worth a cool £2,400,000 ! Additionally, they will bring a sizeable following and it's a long and expensive haul from Norwich - rest assured that Lambert will reinforce that to the players.

Its not Norwich im worried about thinking they have nothing to play for its some of our players.

But dont worry if steve tells them to remember how they played in the first 80mins at carrow road and follow that up with the last 20 at wolves we will be fine. Will look a bit silly playing ten mins extra after the final whistle but who cares.....

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having a few senior moments.. was up working all night last night lol

Why would it annoy the protesters? As per Glen Mullans post yesterday, we have had better results when we have protested. We are protesting against the MANAGER & OWNERS, not the team pal........come on, get with it!!!! :brfcsmilie:

Wow another badly worded one from me there :) Was referring annoyance about the press, we protest and we win or loose to a big side and either way we get slated by the press, as yet we have not managed a proper organised protest on a day the manager truely deserved it (e.g. this weekends inept tactics).

Really don't want us to loose this one as dread relegation, but may end up having to burn yet another newspaper if we do win lol.

Badly worded on my part there.. Lambert has been playing with tactics and the line up week in week out of late, live in Norwich so follow them. Very clever bloke but he is putting learning/trying new tactics in the league (i.e. planning for next season) above results atm (guess he didn't want to do a Blackpool who relied to much on one approach and when teams learn't it they got toasted) and hell they are but saying that getting the results again anyway.. basically from when they where close to safety is when he started, so guessing lineup and formation is a bit tricky, but he has not been playing his points winning strongest sides/formations.

Can anybody throw any light on this Twitter post - sounds like fun and games !!!!

Mark Eggles Hitchen‏@markhitch Been an interesting day at brockhall today, if you're skint i'd suggest sticking as much as you can on a Norwich win this weekend #Rovers

Can anybody throw any light on this Twitter post - sounds like fun and games !!!!

Mark Eggles Hitchen‏@markhitch Been an interesting day at brockhall today, if you're skint i'd suggest sticking as much as you can on a Norwich win this weekend #Rovers

Who's the guy who tweeted it?

Who's the guy who tweeted it?

Usually a reliable source of information.

This is probably related to a incident that took place yesterday (sorry can't say anymore) and spilled over into today. A journo was looking at the story earlier today, there may be something in one of the papers tomorrow if Journo decides to run with the story.

This is probably related to a incident that took place yesterday (sorry can't say anymore) and spilled over into today. A journo was looking at the story earlier today, there may be something in one of the papers tomorrow if Journo decides to run with the story.

I've placed my bet already. Might not be a completely soul destroying weekend (before anyone moans it's the first time I've ever done this, we are in unchartered territory)

Unrest at the Rovers? No way, I can't have that. The players, owners and fans can all see what is trying to be done. Oh well, I'm sure they'll just get back on the training ground again tomorrow and work on the positives.

If you can't tell us then please give your Venkys senior source a ring and tell them what is going on !

thanks anyway kamy, your fight de4, it is too late but if it is a couple of players, especially key ones then its hopefully the sign of the end of kean!!!

petrovic would hardly be anything significant and if it was, the guy wouldnt say put your money on norwich winning, it has to be a couple of crucial players, maybe robbo or yakubu or maybe n'zonzi

Not being funny, but I can't imagine Petrovic doing anything other than ###### his pants at the sight of Givet coming towards him.

certainly all he does when the opposition are coming towards him.

Kammy, if no paper runs the story would you be able to tell all?

I'm sorry for opening a new thread but i'm absolutely astonished with what i'm witnessing down at the training ground. :(

Does Steve Kean want to stay in the Premier League or is he simply the baffoon we thought he was.

There are 10 Players training out there today and 3 of them are reserves. He has Formica, Rochina, Goodwillie, Givet, Modeste, Petrovic, Henley and 3 reserves. There are also 6 members of staff looking after them. :(

The man really baffles me and you would have thought that judging by our league position that he would be doing all he can to make sure the team is at least bonding and are all on the same level.

If any other manager was in his position then you'd like to think he was doing his best to keep the squad together wouldn't you?

Reckon Boner might have it given who was there yesterday !

Archived