BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v. Norwich City; 21/4/2012

m1st

I can't because it's not my story and I don't have proof. Not a full out player revolt, but does involve Kean and a couple of players. Can't say anymore, hopefully journo will do a story on it.

Ah so he actually bothered to go to Brockhall rather than swanning off to conferences and games eh - how nice of him.

If I find out that any player has decked him I'll probably buy my season ticket right away as a mini celebration!

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andy Cryer seems to knowe of it:

Andrew Cryer‏@CryerRovers @RVM_2000 I'm not. Don't know exact details so won't speculate. Started yest and carried into today tho I understand

I've seen a few people speculating that Robbo has lamped old Weaselboy, which - if true - would make my year.

Robbo had a big fall out with Kean after the Wigan away game, Kean hammered him for applauding the fans, Robbo told him to "go away" and was dropped not long after.

Robbo being one of the only senior pros left and he doesn't seem like he suffers fools gladly, but I hear he's not a very out spoken type.

I hope someones cracked Kean :tu:

Andy Cryer seems to knowe of it:

Andrew Cryer‏@CryerRovers @RVM_2000 I'm not. Don't know exact details so won't speculate. Started yest and carried into today tho I understand

Sounds like he read Kamy's post! ;)

Can I volunteer to be manager?

Who said nobody better than Kean would be willing to take the job on?

Where's MG Road? We have got Kean's replacement here.

I'm hearing Petrovic/Givet bust up but am unable to confirm.

No not them apparently.

Steve puffy face Kean knows who laid them on him though. The Brockhall peregrine falcon seems to have witnessed Kean starting one of the fights because he had been rescued from a beating and had turned on the rescuer and came off second best again.

Anyway, rumour has it that it is unusual for Kean to be at Brockhall these days. He has been having some great evenings away very recently according to the in the knows of which I am not one.

@SunMartinB: #rovers players had the day off today - so it def didn't all go off at brockhall today. Unless a security man had a tangle with the postman

More rumours that turn out to be false? Who knows, Cryer seemed to think something happened. Strange

I usually grab the remote as soon as I can to turn him off when he appears on my TV screen. However, over the next few days I shall be studying his mush for dewy traces of camouflage and cover up make up (with the sound down, of course).

Archived