BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v. Norwich City; 21/4/2012

m1st

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually grab the remote as soon as I can to turn him off when he appears on my TV screen. However, over the next few days I shall be studying his mush for dewy traces of camouflage and cover up make up (with the sound down, of course).

SNAP! can no longer bare to see or listen to kean when hes on my tv, for months now I have done this at every time he appears on my tv screen or radio.

• Backroom

Tbh, who WOULDN'T stick their money on Norwich regardless of any bust-ups?

Exactly, not like we need bust ups or Kean to "lose the dressing room" to crash and burn in this match.

He's supposedly had the support of the dressing room since he got here and look at his record. How much worse can it get?

Last two matches, lost out on big wins backing Rovers to lose by certain scores by just 1 goal.

I am knocking hard on that feckin door and feels like I am about to burst through with £20 on a 3-1 Norwich win @ 31/1.

What I read and heard, speculated, yesterday, suggests that we've not a prayer.

Possibly winning a bob or two is the only solace I can get from Rovers' situation.

Toutefois, bonne chance Gael !!!

In regards to the Anthony Pilkington mention in the preview. I believe he is a Rovers fan. He is from Blackburn, and before he moved to Norwich I spoke to his Uncle or some relative at a family event who was talking about his swift rise from playing non-league football to getting signed by Huddersfield. I used to train with his brother at one point about 9 years ago or so for Akzo and I am pretty sure Anthony was on the books at Rovers or someone else local at the time. I know people used to say how good he was back then. Wikipedia says he was at a few of the local academies, and it's a shame Rovers let him go as he's certainly risen quickly to doing a great job for Norwich, yet again our academy has been known for letting good players go.

In regards to the Anthony Pilkington mention in the preview. I believe he is a Rovers fan. He is from Blackburn, and before he moved to Norwich I spoke to his Uncle or some relative at a family event who was talking about his swift rise from playing non-league football to getting signed by Huddersfield. I used to train with his brother at one point about 9 years ago or so for Akzo and I am pretty sure Anthony was on the books at Rovers or someone else local at the time. I know people used to say how good he was back then. Wikipedia says he was at a few of the local academies, and it's a shame Rovers let him go as he's certainly risen quickly to doing a great job for Norwich, yet again our academy has been known for letting good players go.

Eye he's actually from Darwen, that's offensive saying he's from bburn :). I played with him as a youngster for a good 4 or 5 years and to be fare he wasn't one of our better players and if you'd have asked anyone then, even when we'd reached the age of 15 nobody would have guessed he would make a league 2 player let alone the premiership. However I suppose it shows if you want it enough and work hard it can be done.

As for the academy at Ewood the less said about that the better, there policy is "if your not 6ft or above then we don't want you", they've always had this policy, which is why they probably to be fare do bring through good defenders. Another chap I know was told that exact excuse, and as soon as he was released got offers from wigan and Blackpool (2 teams which like to play football), however he's become disillusioned with the game and has decided to go to uni instead.

The French certainly stick together as we all know, Givet and N'Zonzi for me, Hero's.

I don't suppose we can get the "Marseillaise" played on the PA as our players come out for their warm-up on Saturday, can we? ;)

On reflection, probably not; Agnew's probably in charge of the CDs as well as the "Questions the manager is prepared to answer" file.

I don't suppose we can get the "Marseillaise" played on the PA as our players come out for their warm-up on Saturday, can we? ;)

On reflection, probably not; Agnew's probably in charge of the CDs as well as the "Questions the manager is prepared to answer" file.

Heard Madame Whiplish and her half wit brothers Delhi boy and Rahdney are going to serenade Stevie Boy before the match by kneeling in front of the technical area and singing "Your simply the best", while Goebbels Agnew, C Hunt 1&2,and Sham the security man and his band of merry gropers do a little tribute dance in sync with the music using pom poms, after The spiv will be paying tribute to his business partner on the big screen from his new yacht named Ewood Scam

Ok there was an allegedly an incident yesterday, I won't name which players were involved with Kean. But it didn't involve Robbo. I am sure that the story will come out eventually, it is not my story to break so I am staying clear of it for now.

If players were involved regardless of who, it wasn't an alleged incident. When and where will the story break Kamy?

Can you tell us if it hurt a lot?

Ok there was an allegedly an incident yesterday, I won't name which players were involved with Kean. But it didn't involve Robbo. I am sure that the story will come out eventually, it is not my story to break so I am staying clear of it for now.

I'm confused Kamy. I thought the players had a day off yesterday? How can there be an incident if no-one was there?

It would literally make my day, week hell even year so far if someone has actually laid a haymaker on that ****.

PLEASE let it be true.

I would rather it was the other way around. Then kean could be arrested for assualt - not around for saturday.

It would literally make my day, week hell even year so far if someone has actually laid a haymaker on that ****.

PLEASE let it be true.

Usually wouldn't be in favour of such things but I'm with Ferrit on this one, please let it be true :tu:

If anyone has planted one on Kean, they instantly become my favourite player of all time.

Money's on Robbo, Givet or Nzonzi...

BIG TIME. They'd be doing what thousands of Rovers fans would love the opportunity to do.

Would prefer it to be Yakubu, he's probably got a good smack on him.

Hope Dr Evil's wearing a shiner in the "presser" (and he does give such a good presser).

Did 7 Dan join in or was he on a secret mission ary with Mrs Coco...the mind boggles.

My money would be on the French Connection..end result..handbags

Archived