SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v. Norwich City; 21/4/2012

m1st

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dreading Saturday's game.

Although, it's hard to believe, with 4 games left, second bottom on 28 points, that even if we lose and all the teams above us win at the weekend, we won't be mathematically relegated!

Any other season we'd already be toast.

Let us all hope , that the real COUP DE GRACE will be end of the imposter Kean !

Until that parasite is removed from office , we will be suffering....

Kean Out ! Venkys Out and everyone out ! who is supporting there corrupt regime !!!

If one of the players has had a bust up with Kean, unless it's one who's been completely frozen out, pity they can't be bothered showing the same amount of passion on the pitch.

Anyhow, although anthing we do is likely to be too little too late, we have to try and win it and see what happens elsewhere. We've looked totally stale and devoid of any ideas or inspiration recently, so I'd shake it up completely - can't see any real point in making the odd change here and there. I would also tell Messrs Dann, Nzonzi and Pedersen to pack their bags for the summer. For me their attitude has stunk to high heaven for most of the season and is exactly the opposite of what is needed in a relegation scrap.

I don't think Jason Lowe ever did badly at right back, and I wish for once we'd play a natural left back in that position. Martin Olsson is much better on the left hand side of midfield. The Yak also needs far more support.

I'd go with

Robinson

Lowe Givet Hanley Henley

Hoillet Dunn Petrovic Martin Olsson

Rochina

Yakubu

But at the very least whoever plays, let's go out all guns blazing full of fight and spirit. Not like the last five games.

Hanley is injured

Oops sorry. I'd almost sooner pick one of the youth team than Dann. He was responsible for two goals against Liverpool and Swansea alone without going into all his other cock ups this season and his demeanour is that of someone who thinks he should be at somewhere like Barcelona and being at Blackburn and doing the basics right is beneath him.

I'm actually starting to feel a win is on the cards here. It would be typical of Kean & Venky's to prolong our agony. :P And no doubt after the final whistle, braddock will raise his ugly head (backed by Hughesy, Toad, & Imy) to tell us that we need to STOP THE PROTESTS AND BACK THE TEEEEEAM for the umpteenth time this season.

Am I the only one who wants to see Henley back in the side? I thought his speed and desire to win was a big part of our excellent performances at Old Trafford and Anfield. I also want to push Martin up to left wing again where he has been excellent in the past.

Am I the only one who wants to see Henley back in the side? I thought his speed and desire to win was a big part of our excellent performances at Old Trafford and Anfield. I also want to push Martin up to left wing again where he has been excellent in the past.

No I thought he looked good and the oppertunity should have been taken to give him more and more playing time..but you know..Kean.

also agree Martin has looked much more of a threat for us when pushed onto the wing.

But I feel it is all too late now anyway, I still have that little hope we can pull off a miracle but thats just my passion for Rovers but the flame is nearly out I feel, IMO Wigans brillant performance against Arsenal was the sound of the final nail going into our coffin.

No I thought he looked good and the oppertunity should have been taken to give him more and more playing time..but you know..Kean.

also agree Martin has looked much more of a threat for us when pushed onto the wing.

But I feel it is all too late now anyway, I still have that little hope we can pull off a miracle but thats just my passion for Rovers but the flame is nearly out I feel, IMO Wigans brillant performance against Arsenal was the sound of the final nail going into our coffin.

I agree with all of that. Martin's only half the player at fullback that he is in midfield.

Errr..... no, see above!

Bizarrely enough a few months ago a Spanish football correspondent told Talksport that Real Madrid were monitoring Henley. Now nothing may come of it but you would have thought the lad must have something about him if that's the case.

Not good enough for us though even though we don't have another natural left back at the Club of course. :unsure:

Errr..... no, see above!

Bizarrely enough a few months ago a Spanish football correspondent told Talksport that Real Madrid were monitoring Henley. Now nothing may come of it but you would have thought the lad must have something about him if that's the case.

Not good enough for us though even though we don't have another natural left back at the Club of course. :unsure:

Henley is one of our better products to come from the academy and is a great prospect for the future

As others have said it's all likely to be too little too late whatever we do but we have to as a bare minimum beat Norwich and Wigan if we can and hope that others slip up in major fashion.

But most of all let's see some passion and fight and put the pride back into wearing the shirt.

Errr..... no, see above!

Though he has played both full back poistions - is he not naturally right footed ?

Archived