BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v. Norwich City; 21/4/2012

m1st

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel that it is proper going to kick off tomorrow wheather or not we win or lose, after that dire showing against Swansea. I will also attending my first protest, I have always held back from these but enough is enough, we as fans are being taken for fools and it has to stop.

In all likleyhood tomorrow will be our last appearance on a Saturday night Match of the Day.

And worse than that on Sky's Saturday night match choice. Maybe it's not worth paying for Sky any more.

And worse than that on Sky's Saturday night match choice. Maybe it's not worth paying for Sky any more.

That as crossed my mind , it ain't going to be like the last relegation , where all we had to do was appoint the right manager..

This time will be forever ..

Did anyone actually believe Kean was sparked out by a player? I sure as hell didn't.

I think everyone just wished it was true. Which is a sad indication of how bad things are.

As for tomorrow...after Swansea I am finding it very hard to muster up any kind of enthusiasm for it :(

I think everyone just wished it was true. Which is a sad indication of how bad things are.

As for tomorrow...after Swansea I am finding it very hard to muster up any kind of enthusiasm for it :(

Is there a game tomorrow?

I'm actually looking forward to the march more than the match!

....which is another sad indication of how bad things are!

There was a press conference clip shown on SSN in the last half hour. I can only assume it was from today.

Not a mark on him.

Just seen the ssn news clip, and compared a still of it to a photo from last week,looks to me slight bruising (possibly covered by make up) and inflamation above his left eye

Taken direct from youtube video no photoshopping

That looks like reasonable bruising - in particular, look beneath the left eye brow towards the ear and above eye brow towards nose. Not sure whether lighting or otherwise, but left side of face does look paler, perhaps, make-up ?

Archived