BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Is it just me?

Just a thought, if there is a criminal element involving rovers, betting scandal, gangsters etc. How come those who have been forced out the club, left, if the knew about it. Not reported it by now to the Police etc. If they have taken payments to keep quiet - then they have aided and a betted.

I also believe there is an attempt to deliberatly relegate the club. Why is the question. The only think I can come up with, is it is to do with ewood park / brockhall. Especially if it is true they have to own the club for 20 years before they get their hands on them. a lower league club is cheaper to run than a prem.

This is what doesnt stack up. No matter what valuation is placed on Brockhall and/or Ewood Park itself it is dwarfed by the loss of the annual 40-50m or so available by simply staying in the Prem. It's well known that the richest prize in world football is not the winning the Champions league or the Copa Libertadores etc... it is the prize gicen to a Championship club for winning promotion to the English Premier League. Circa 90m minimum that our lot seem ready and willing and eager to spew. WHY?

Just a wild theory, but

Think long term.

After they've driven the traditional support away.

After a couple of relegations.

When the Pune academy is churning out half decent players.

Someone posted on here a while ago - 'I'm sure the Venky's would rather see the ground filled with smiling Asian faces'

That doesn't stack up either aggy. The majority of our lot are muslims whilst the Venkeys are Hindu's. Oil and water. They dislike each other with a vengeance.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That doesn't stack up either aggy. The majority of our lot are muslims whilst the Venkeys are Hindu's. Oil and water. They dislike each other with a vengeance.

Like you I can't grasp what is happening, just trying to think 'outside the box'

This is what doesnt stack up. No matter what valuation is placed on Brockhall and/or Ewood Park itself it is dwarfed by the loss of the annual 40-50m or so available by simply staying in the Prem. It's well known that the richest prize in world football is not the winning the Champions league or the Copa Libertadores etc... it is the prize gicen to a Championship club for winning promotion to the English Premier League. Circa 90m minimum that our lot seem ready and willing and eager to spew. WHY?

Maybe coco/fat boy has guaranteed them the £90 mill at the end of next season

This is what doesnt stack up. No matter what valuation is placed on Brockhall and/or Ewood Park itself it is dwarfed by the loss of the annual 40-50m or so available by simply staying in the Prem. It's well known that the richest prize in world football is not the winning the Champions league or the Copa Libertadores etc... it is the prize gicen to a Championship club for winning promotion to the English Premier League. Circa 90m minimum that our lot seem ready and willing and eager to spew. WHY?.

But isn't that £90m estimate based on finishing bottom of the PL, plus parachute money? If so, we've already won! :rolleyes:

Venkys hae ballsed up with this 'owning a football club mallarky". They'll get as much money as possible then clear off. After, as some sage keeps telling us repeatedly, Venkys were apparently told, repeatedly, "whatever happens you can't lose financially". Time to enact that principle.

There is a putrid smell emanating from Pune/Ewood.

The strange thing is, even though Anderson was the grease which made this disaster happen and he has been very handsomely paid, I don't think Anderson is the source of the stench and that even he might have been duped.

There are a lot of things that do not stack up and make no sense at all

Makes you wonder, if they realised a certain agent conned them good and proper from the beginning and since their 1st transfer window , have just lost all interest ..Said sod it ! and not to put any money into the club , and see what happens ..

They cannot lose out financially on sales (Jones,Samba etc) , ground and Brockhall ..

Doesn't explain the turning down of the Qatar interest, if there was any ..

The Qatar interest was real.

As for relative size of numbers; plots of land in Lancashire are tiddling, sales of Prem players are reasonable, parachute payments are OK if you can get at them from the people who have first call on them, premier league membership fees are decent, Champions League payments are handsome, betting sums in the East are monsters.

The Qatar interest was real.

As for relative size of numbers; plots of land in Lancashire are tiddling, sales of Prem players are reasonable, parachute payments are OK if you can get at them from the people who have first call on them, premier league membership fees are decent, Champions League payments are handsome, betting sums in the East are monsters.

Don't do betting but surely one isn't going to get good odds by traipsing into some bookies on the Indian sub-continent and trying to place a bet on Rovers losing?

I suppose it might explain

1. someone from India allegedly picking the team.

2. keeping a yes man at the helm.

Keans a Celtic man and Celtic want to play in the English league just a thought.

But how could that be connected to Rovers situation. If rovers were in a lower league, venkys may then want to bring in players from India, the acadamy over there. Being a prem club, they would not risk doing so.

If they own the name blackburn rovers - what is there to stop them taking that name out of the uk. Though why they would want to is another matter.

If there is a criminal element involved with the club, how come there is NO investigation from either the police or the prem -

There is a putrid smell emanating from Pune/Ewood.

The strange thing is, even though Anderson was the grease which made this disaster happen and he has been very handsomely paid, I don't think Anderson is the source of the stench and that even he might have been duped.

Duped? How so?

But how could that be connected to Rovers situation. If rovers were in a lower league, venkys may then want to bring in players from India, the acadamy over there. Being a prem club, they would not risk doing so.

If they own the name blackburn rovers - what is there to stop them taking that name out of the uk. Though why they would want to is another matter.

If there is a criminal element involved with the club, how come there is NO investigation from either the police or the prem -

Are you saying this as fact there is NO police investigation or are you just assuming this... Something you have publically slated people for .. As you ask everyone else , where's your proof.

Too many thinks just don't add up....if Venkys wanted Rovers to stay up they could have helped the situation months back

iE : put the money in which they were supposed to do in December , get rid of Kean , stop the contract appearence issues , done their upmost to keep samba , Nelsen ,even Roberts , give funds proper for the transfer window , etc , etc.... :angry2: it all points to that they couldn't of cared less or really wanted us to go down , cos if they'd have a manager with half of the tactical nous of Kean we'd defo of had more points on the board our defending would of been better - we wouldnt of lost against a 10 man Liverpool under strength side , we'd of made substitutions agains Man Utd when our 11 were dead on their feet Need I go on ???

but hey I forgot coco was doing so well back in November with us winnning 1 league game all season at the time he was given an improved contract and a massive pay rise !

Does make you wonder wether or not they wanted to relegate us - lets remember whoever owns the club when were relegated is due the parachute money a la Pompey..even with it being in installments.

:angry2::angry2:

Are you saying this as fact there is NO police investigation or are you just assuming this... Something you have publically slated people for .. As you ask everyone else , where's your proof.

I believe it has been mentioned on here as well as twitter that the prem are not investigating. Police, who knows.

I believe it has been mentioned on here as well as twitter that the prem are not investigating. Police, who knows.

so you DONT know about the police ..then please dont say it as fact then, btw, im only saying this like you do.But hey one rule for you and one for skanky protesters .

I do not claim to be itk. I suggest that these people should reveal now what they, claim, to know. Either here.or if it is illegal activity, to the police. There is no reason to keep silent now.

Surely burden of proof is on the people making allegations. If they were true then they would be made public and given to the media to do something about it. Furthermore with all the talk of a fan buyout, you would be able to force a sale of the club into the hands of more trustworthy owners.

The question you need to ask is why the Rao family would want to jeopardize their own future and smear the legacy of their father while losing huge money and respect just to relegate the club and enrage a bunch of football fans.

"They are hardcore Burnley fans" is not the answer :P

Can you prove that?;)

That's it ! Of course ! It's so obvious now ! How could we have been so blind ?

The whole thing - Venky's... Kean.... removing the Board... crap signings... bizarre substititions (or lack thereof)... Relegation....... Its all been orchestrated from Burnley!

The whole thing is a MASSIVE DINGLE PLOT !!!! And the joke's on us !!!

Its their sweet revenge for the plane banner gag when they went down.

:o:o:o

I can't help but feel the relegation conspiracy is more than a little far-fetched. It will not have been the original plan but it may well be the current plan.

Months ago I pointed out Balaji has walked away from previously failed ventures. At the same time I postulated summer administration was likely.

The most likely situation is having discovered they had been sold a pup Venky's decided to attempt to run the business on a small or smaller budget. Couple this with the need to pay of debt and we see the beginnings of this plan with the Jones sale.

We flirted dangerously close with relegation as the season progressed and another decision was made - no investment, no point in good money after bad, and wait and see what happens while cutting costs to the bare minimum. By taking this action debt has reduced to circa £10m.

If by chance Kean avoided relegation there would be another season to perhaps try to resolve the issues. With this season going so badly the Raos probably made this decision in November.

I stll believe, as said months ago, we will be fortunate if there is a club to watch in August.

No conspiracy theory just an unwillingness to spend money no one told them was needed. Massively reduce spending, see what happens, fails, lock the door.

Anyone know about Balaji's film company? Same situation, same result.

Having said that, and in my personal opinion for which I have no evidence, I believe the Liverpool match may have been engineered to avoid a victory.

Archived