BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Is it just me?

Gordon, for heaven's sake, take more water with it man.

The Rao's would seem to have backed the wrong man to lead the team in Kean and that's about the top and bottom of it really.

Come off it, Rev. The guy's had over 60 games in charge. They never sacked him when we narrowly dodged the bullet last year. They never sacked him when were bottom at Christmas. In fact, they gave him a new contract for his troubles. We've "backed the wrong man" in previous years but always had the good sense to sack them to protect the club's PL status. This has gone beyond the simple business of getting results on the pitch. There's no logic in any of their actions towards Kean in that respect. They've put the man above the club AND the supporters. Why? Because Venky's don't want a successful, self-respecting manager. They want a puppet. Kean will nod and bow at whatever stunt they pull next, even if it means he can't field his best 11 or has to oust senior players from the club. He'll take all the flak that should be directed at Venky's because both parties know he'll never work in a job like this again. Kean will make a nice little earner out of it and escape with his reputation intact, thanks to his PR minions, and Venky's still continue to asset strip everything in sight.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gordon, for heaven's sake, take more water with it man.

The Rao's would seem to have backed the wrong man to lead the team in Kean and that's about the top and bottom of it really.

depends what Venkys want Rev ? they may have backed the right man dependent on motives plus they're highly unlikely to get a man like Kean who will ask how high when they say Jump..who wont pick his strongest side on their say so , who will be a total yes man do I need to go on?

so IMO they've backed the right man for what they require..which isn't for the good of BRFC + the fans

Certainly was the worst penalty kick ever seen! (apart from John Coddington!)

If, as is now being implied, the Yak is supposed to have deliberately missed that penalty so that we'd lose the game, then he must be the most unreliable match-fixer ever employed. He scored two more goals in that game after the penalty miss.

Or was the Liverpool goalkeeper also complicit in some dodgy betting scam to make sure that we got, and missed, a penalty at exactly that time?

If, as is now being implied, the Yak is supposed to have deliberately missed that penalty so that we'd lose the game, then he must be the most unreliable match-fixer ever employed. He scored two more goals in that game after the penalty miss.

Or was the Liverpool goalkeeper also complicit in some dodgy betting scam to make sure that we got, and missed, a penalty at exactly that time?

think Yak was put off my the amount of time it took for the kick to be taken in all honesty

Lathund, you are correct. The idea that the Raos want relegation, for whatever reason, is rubbish. What has gone on since Jan is damage limitation to reduce the impact of relegation. However, they would have still believed we could survive... And to be honest it is still mathematically possible. Up until 5 games ago people were talking about us as favorites for survival and now we're talking about Kean losing the dressing room. Football is unpredictable.

The developments with the switch to an Indian bank are interesting and while I can speculate what this may mean for us, I'll leave it alone for now. I do think this is very significant though.

I don't think relegation matters for what they might be up to.

And they both walked off the pitch at half time hugging each other in fits of laughter.

I know it isn't crime of the century, but seeing this really wound me up in the circumstances.

damage limitation to reduce the impact of relegation ??? WTF if they wanted to stay up they could have done for a start by not pushing players out , play your best 11 never mind appearence contract cost saving ( as your aware that can prove false economy ) get a proper manager in etc , etc :wstu:

I think your spouting rubbish pal

BTW rumour has it northcote have pulled out of the hospitality at Ewood due to payment problems - alarm bells ringing ?

You mean this?

http://www.blackburncitizen.co.uk/news/9656233.East_Lancashire_celebrity_chef_Nigel_Haworth_awaits_Blackburn_Rovers_contract_fate/

Perhaps it is more cost cutting, we know Venky's like to get the most out of their employees (i.e Kean , director, ruler of all he surveys etc) perhaps Karen Silk will combine what's left of her her financial duties with doing a bit of cooking on match days, she's well versed in this field following stints at Lindley catering and Stadia catering.

Perhaps it is more cost cutting, we know Venky's like to get the most out of their employees (i.e Kean , director, ruler of all he surveys etc) perhaps Karen Silk will combine what's left of her her financial duties with doing a bit of cooking on match days, she's well versed in this field following stints at Lindley catering and Stadia catering.

;) 'Mass occurrences of food poisoning quell the protests'

Archived