BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

realistic targets if we go down

pick32

we are probably going to be playing are football in the second tier next season and i fully expect

Nzonzi Yakubu Robinson Olsson Hoilet Dann Vuckevic Givet Formica Salgado Rochina to all be sold leaving us with a very bare squad who would you be looking to sign?

team from remaining players

Bunn

Orr Hanley ? Henley

? Lowe Dunn MGP

Goodwillie Slew

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thought is depressing and the suggestions even sadder.

There will be less than 10,000 turning-up to watch, IMO, that crock of sh1te.

There'll be none of my money going into the club until the, IMO, charlatans involved have all gone.

It's Fleetwood for me.

Who cares?

We could have the 00/01 promotion side and Kean would still drag them into League One.

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this thread! Who has the heart to focus on next season in the "Championship"?

Taking optimism to new heights Hughesy. Personally I couldn't care less at the moment and if Venkys and Kean are still there I couldn't care less permanently.

Enjoy!

once what can be sold is sold the loons from pune won't release any funds for any targets at best we'll end up with some free transfer journey men....

Unless the loons from Pune punt the club on to some responsible owners and we get a proper manager and funds available..heres hoping

Top shout for Bertrand...literally the next Ashley Cole.

Id like Grant Leadbitter, on a free and could provide us wih some creative bite in the middle of the park.

Nick Powell from Crewe , youngster tracked by arsenal, he'd be amazing . 6ft 4 too! Yakubu replacement?

As much as I hope he does, I can't see MGP staying. He's definitely one of our highest earners, I suspect he'll have his fair shre of offers from the Continent.

If West Ham come up i could see BFS taking him on a free

wheres the money going to come from for all these chaddy?

Think Bailey is out of contract in summer.

Wood, we could get on loan with a view to perm

Derbyshire would cost 250k tops

McCleary is out of contract in summer

Ambrose maybe would cost 500k.

I think next season IF we are in championship which is likely then we will be looking at Free transfers, Loans and youth team. maybe the odd low cost signing.

Also I'm hoping we can get new owners and a new manager in because venkys will NOT want to own a championship club. not going to look good in India or to their shareholders.

As much as I hope he does, I can't see MGP staying. He's definitely one of our highest earners, I suspect he'll have his fair shre of offers from the Continent.

Doubt it. He was available on a free a couple years back and no one could match Rovers offer.

With the wages on offer and the total disrespect to players by the owners and management, we are looking at risks from lower leagues, reserve team players of |Myles and Bruno standards, we are not held in very high regard by players, dont hold your breath folks, no decent players will sign for Rovers!!

Cameron Stewart - had a great start to the season with Hull, struggling personally since Barmby. Very similar to a Hoilett/Lennon winger.

Emanuel Ledesmsa - On a free from Walsall, great attacking midfielder, only 23 would easily step up to the Chump.

Ryan Bertrand - If Olsson goes direct and better replacement.

Nick Powell - Crewe, brightest prospect around, need these sort of signings for sell on in the future.

Grant Leadbitter - box to box industrious, knows the Chump league well and on a free.

Jamie Vardy - 1million for a striker scoring goals in non league

Archived