BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

realistic targets if we go down

pick32

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bring Paul Gallagher back, quality in the Championship.

I'd love to see Gallagher back. However bever struck me as being particularly fond of Rovers, and outside of senimental reasons is there any motivation to come back to Rovers from a decent Leicester side?

I'd love to see Gallagher back. However bever struck me as being particularly fond of Rovers, and outside of senimental reasons is there any motivation to come back to Rovers from a decent Leicester side?

Why did he strike you as not being fond of Rovers? He's a local lad. And a fan unless I'm mistaken.

As for motivation beyond that, his family and friends live up here, so I presume the chance to relocate might be tempting. Of course, by that same token, there is no chance he won't have heard about the utter circus that is Venkean!! Parachute payments might make us able to offer better wages than Leicester though.

You read my mind dunnfc providing we get a decent manager and with Junior leaving Bents would be ideal in the championship I reckon spurs would let us take him on loan with a view to a permanent deal and would destroy the championship defences no probs hopefully when we get it confirmed coco has gone and we get a decent manager in he will probably recognise Bents as a player vital to our promotion.

Anybody else think Craig Gordon would be a great replacement for Robinson if he leaves, he is now available on a free after being released by sunderland- http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18128262 , had a few injury problems but had great potential before that and a year in the championship would take off a liitle pressure and give him chance to regain his form.

I iamagine he would have to be snapped up quickly as there would be many suiters.

Anybody else think Craig Gordon would be a great replacement for Robinson if he leaves, he is now available on a free after being released by sunderland- http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18128262 , had a few injury problems but had great potential before that and a year in the championship would take off a liitle pressure and give him chance to regain his form.

I iamagine he would have to be snapped up quickly as there would be many suiters.

Means we wouldn't get him even if we wanted him because we don't do the snapping up quickly bit

Means we wouldn't get him even if we wanted him because we don't do the snapping up quickly bit

What happened to werselves doing our business quickly and making those active bids?

Shorey i would take in a heartbeat, Ollson and Givet will no doubt leave Adam Henley seems a good prospect but he's what? 17-18?? we need a bit of experience there

Owen and Gordan are pipedreams I dont even think we will sign a keeper to replace Robbo i just think Bunn and Kean will be our keepers for next year

Why did he strike you as not being fond of Rovers? He's a local lad. And a fan unless I'm mistaken.

As for motivation beyond that, his family and friends live up here, so I presume the chance to relocate might be tempting. Of course, by that same token, there is no chance he won't have heard about the utter circus that is Venkean!! Parachute payments might make us able to offer better wages than Leicester though.

Gally lives in Preston.

Some ridiculous shouts here!!

Ryan Bertrand!? That lad who just won a champions league final! Yeah I can see him jumping at the chance to move to this joke of a club. Yaya Sanogo!!! Why don't we nick that Sturridge lad on a free while we're at it. Maybe Lukaku? No-one has heard of him except us right? Rhodes will have plenty of offers and I'm sure will have no hesitation in turning down us. Plus Huddersfield will want top dollar for him this summer and that is something we apparently can't afford.

Heskey or Fuller are the absolute top echelon of players we'll be looking at. To be honest, either of them in the Championship would probably look like good players. Depressing times but I just had to laugh at some suggestions in this thread.

I don't think we could sign Ki Sung-Yueng even if we stayed up.....he has been one of Celtic's best players over the past few seasons and there is a reason Spurs are also linked with him.

And Yaya Sanogo and Karim Ait-Fana hahaha I think someone's been playing too much football manager....lets sign Carlos Fierro and Phillipe Countinho as well shall we.

Gordon is too injury prone and strengthening the other positions should be our priority.

I think it might be best to sign championship experienced players rather than ones probably not too good for the prem......if the new West Brom manager is looking to sell Graham Dorrans we should go all out to sign him he was unreal in that division a few seasons ago.

I don't think we could sign Ki Sung-Yueng even if we stayed up.....he has been one of Celtic's best players over the past few seasons and there is a reason Spurs are also linked with him.

And Yaya Sanogo and Karim Ait-Fana hahaha I think someone's been playing too much football manager....lets sign Carlos Fierro and Phillipe Countinho as well shall we.

Gordon is too injury prone and strengthening the other positions should be our priority.

I think it might be best to sign championship experienced players rather than ones probably not too good for the prem......if the new West Brom manager is looking to sell Graham Dorrans we should go all out to sign him he was unreal in that division a few seasons ago.

He won't leave Celtic and champions league football for the championship relegation battle

Archived