BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

realistic targets if we go down

pick32

we need to be looking for players right now.

Lots of good players out of contract now.

If Martin Olsson is to leave then we should be looking at Nicky Shorey.

Who is there to look at players? Who is there to buy them if they are identified? who is there to persuade them that coming to Rovers is a good thing? Get real - we'll be scraping the barrel to get a team together for the first match, not signing players early enough to give us a chance.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we need to be looking for players right now.

Lots of good players out of contract now.

If Martin Olsson is to leave then we should be looking at Nicky Shorey.

Good old Chaddy, still going on like we are a club that actually have any form of plan for the transfer window.

We have to be looking to sign players in case we get new owners or a good manager in!

No we have to get new owners ad a decent manager in so that we can sign players. Who in their right mind would sign while kean is still in charge

No we have to get new owners ad a decent manager in so that we can sign players. Who in their right mind would sign while kean is still in charge

That is what I was saying. we need new owners with a good manager.

If Venkys still but we sack kean and appoint a good manager then maybe it will be different.

BUT I have no faith in any signings Kean mades!!!

There are a couple of lads stopping in our hotel at the moment who are looking for new clubs ... Andy Johnson (Fulham) and Andy Griffin (Reading). I'll put a good word in for an agents fee ;) Also stopping here is Lloyd Dyer from Leicester City .... he looks a handful. I had to try and mark him in the guests game yesterday!! David versus Goliath ... and Goliath made mincemeat of David :lol:

Archived