BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Nzonzi off?

The Prof.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously we dont know if we would ever get to see a penny of it, as we still dont know with Samba, but im sure we could guess.

IF it was re-invested, £8m for NZonzi, regardless of the league we are in, I would take.

IF it was re-invested, £8m for NZonzi, regardless of the league we are in, I would take.

Same here.

I'd then spend the first £3m on Kim Kallstrom.

£1.5m on Andri Sigporsson.

And the rest on Jan Kristiansen, Anastasios Skalidis, and Freddy Adu.

PROMOTION IN THE BAG.

You could replace N'Zonzi with a traffic cone and see no discernable downturn in performance.

a little unfair ..... his perfomances lack consistency... :blush:

Nzonzi has the potential to be a top class player. Proved that in his first season here and looked different class when he was paired with Jermaine Jones last year. If his petulance has got out of control, I put that down to the lack of discipline instilled by Kean and the weak-ass midfield that doesn't complement his strengths.

Nzonzi has the potential to be a top class player. Proved that in his first season here and looked different class when he was paired with Jermaine Jones last year. If his petulance has got out of control, I put that down to the lack of discipline instilled by Kean and the weak-ass midfield that doesn't complement his strengths.

Weren't there already rumours about attitude problems from N'Zonzi when Allardyce was in charge?

His petulance is down to the fact that he thinks he is a lot better than he actually is. He is just one of many run-of-the-mill players who grace the ever declining Premiership, and in my opinion he has largely been gash since his debut season. Tim Sherwood wasn't international class and was very one dimensional - but N'Zonzi is a far inferior player than him and not fit to lace his boots... I won't miss him when he has gone because he is one of many overpaid players without the guts and nads to get the club out of the mess we are in.

Archived