BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Nzonzi off?

The Prof.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen on sky sports hes goin to Sunderland on a free?????

No chance, he still has 3 years left on his contract so whatever way Sky reported the transfer would happen is probably not true

So N'Zonzi is the "one player that has asked to leave" that Kean mentioned?

I like how he doesn't count Yakubu and Hoillet in that, not to mention Ollson and Robinson who will be looking to go.

More lies from the bald one.

Shame to lose another couple of young players (Junior/NZonzi) though through the incompetence of the manager/owners. So much for the youth development squad.

So N'Zonzi is the "one player that has asked to leave" that Kean mentioned?

I like how he doesn't count Yakubu and Hoillet in that, not to mention Ollson and Robinson who will be looking to go.

More lies from the bald one.

Shame to lose another couple of young players (Junior/NZonzi) though through the incompetence of the manager/owners. So much for the youth development squad.

To be fair, the Yak and junior didn't even need to ask.

I do expect Olsson to tell him (if he hasn't already) that he wants to go.

I'm rather surprised to see the vitriol aimed at the Zonz in this thread. He's a young player with potential. He could do a lot better for himself than knocking around the championship with numbnuts calling the shots. I mean, most of us despise Kean. Imagine what it's like having to work under him? Being objective,it's hard to blame him.

If he doesgo to West Ham, Allardyce will get the very best out of him again.

I'm rather surprised to see the vitriol aimed at the Zonz in this thread. He's a young player with potential. He could do a lot better for himself than knocking around the championship with numbnuts calling the shots. I mean, most of us despise Kean. Imagine what it's like having to work under him? Being objective,it's hard to blame him.

If he doesgo to West Ham, Allardyce will get the very best out of him again.

People are strange. How some fans are happy to get rid of young players like Nzonzi who can perform in the PL with no problems at all [especially under Sam], yet welcome 36 year olds who are here for the last pay day beats me.

No one is fooled by the signings... It's just n'zonzi has not been an exceptional player but he has been very good... However, he seems to think he deserves to be playing in premiership... He was the reason we dropped some point in a few games! He needs to take responsibility and play us back into the premiership!

Archived