BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRSIT's best ever day of likes & follows

Just thought I'd pop by to give you an update on the BRSIT after yesterday's news about Simon Garner joining the trust as a non-exec director[1], we've had our best day ever for Facebook "Likes" & Twitter "follows"

We need to follow that up with pledges, so if you're one of those new followers, or even if you're not, please take the time to pledge your support if you can.

Why not have another read of the proposal too to refresh your memory, or catch up on the differences since you last read it.

[1] http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/9654912.Blackburn_Rovers_fans_put_trust_in_Garner/?ref=mr

[2] http://www.brsit.co.uk/

Pledged.

I was waiting for Venkys to show their hand but clearly they have problems communicating with their customers. A sure sign of pig ignorance and / or gross stupidity.

One things for sure we can't go on like this next season, regardless of division, something's got to give one way or the other.

I have also pledged. Whether it's a viable option in the long term, I'm not so sure. Short term, I'm happy to support any initiative that gives us a chance of getting the club off Venky's and then options for more substantial funding can be explored.

Any News from this mornings BRSIT meeting in Darwen? Started at 0900 and due to finish soon.

Pledged.

It was a good session to start with for me, more communications to come and Wayne said that he was due to do a podcast for BRFCS. It's all going to be very transparent and I came away very assured that there was no hidden agenda or personal benefits for Wayne, in fact it was clear that he and the others who started this are motivated by their support for Rovers and the locality first and last.

It is one of the early steps but clearly this will continue and it is not going to be an elitist group, there is a huge desire to open it up for all Rovers fans.

So well worth making a pledge and some good thoughts on how it can be opened up for others to contribute including the involvement of the Jubilee Tower Credit Union as a vehicle for saving towards a share.

The more of us that back it, the more powerful it becomes, this is a long-term plan for positive action. In my opinion it is a credible idea and is what we need to do.

MAKE THE PLEDGE AND PLAY A PART!

http://www.brsit.co.uk/

Sadly I couldn't make the launch at the weekend (travel plans were already sorted by the time I got the invite). We did have something planned for planned for today on this, but technology got the better of us, so it's been delayed until tomorrow.

As a Rovers supporter of 50 years I have pledged. Anything to get rid of these idiots and their pet monkey. If a takeover is possible please,please can I be the person to show Kean and Agnew the door and to punch JA senseless. I would sooner see us as an average Championship team under a trust ownership than in the hands of these chumps and their chimp.

Archived